FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Thread Closed Email Thread
im tired of xda !
The Following 729 Users Say Thank You to baadnewz For This Useful Post: [ View ]

2nd August 2011, 04:25 PM |#2  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 33,952

Donate to Me
More
nothing here !
The Following 185 Users Say Thank You to baadnewz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd August 2011, 04:31 PM |#3  
Flag new york city
Thanks Meter: 15

More
reserved skype is about to be in affect
The Following User Says Thank You to kayroccs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kayroccs Ad-Free
2nd August 2011, 04:36 PM |#4  
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 38

More
wow great, is it english only?
The Following User Says Thank You to plocri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift plocri Ad-Free
2nd August 2011, 04:37 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baadnewz

Q: Is 2.3.4 for real ?
A: Yes it is.

Q: Why you called it Release Candidate ?
A: Because my location isn't yet working

Downloaded and installing

update: working very good, hope you fix "my location". Good work !!!
2nd August 2011, 04:44 PM |#6  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 484

Donate to Me
More
Angry WoW
Just want to say - Our Dev - Baad is also very fast, snappy just like the 2.3.4 ROM...kudos to him...Downloading now...will flash n report back.

Baad - Pioneer is ROM Cooking !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahesh_9j For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mahesh_9j Ad-Free
2nd August 2011, 04:47 PM |#7  
Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 21

More
so this one has HTC Locations in it but its not working?

when the other insert coin removed HTC Locations and offered it as a flashable zip it wouldn't let me activate my licence where as it worked fine but it was messed with.
2nd August 2011, 04:49 PM |#8  
Flag naaldwijk
Thanks Meter: 166

More
Does it have the awesome see thru htc widgets ?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA Premium App
2nd August 2011, 04:50 PM |#9  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 33,952

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurisu87

so this one has HTC Locations in it but its not working?

when the other insert coin removed HTC Locations and offered it as a flashable zip it wouldn't let me activate my licence where as it worked fine but it was messed with.

my location isn't working, please understand what you read
and yes i removed HTC Location from this one too coz its useless for most ppl
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to baadnewz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd August 2011, 04:58 PM |#10  
Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Yes i understand that, but most is not all, why not include it so that people who want to use your rom plus HTC Locations (as the licence doesnt work when it is re flashed) and include a flashable removal script... I do really like your rom... but without a working htc Locations that allows the licencing to work its useless to me and other people who have paid for the satnav.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kurisu87 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kurisu87 Ad-Free
2nd August 2011, 05:10 PM |#11  
Flag salt lake city
Thanks Meter: 215

More
Really
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurisu87

Yes i understand that, but most is not all, why not include it so that people who want to use your rom plus HTC Locations (as the licence doesnt work when it is re flashed) and include a flashable removal script... I do really like your rom... but without a working htc Locations that allows the licencing to work its useless to me and other people who have paid for the satnav.

Do you not understand what he is saying HTC Locations is broken if it was included in the ROM it still will not work !
The Following User Says Thank You to ahoslc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ahoslc Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.3.5, 4.0.3, android 2.3.4, android 4.0.1, android 4.0.3, baadnwz <~ master, best rom, fast & smoothe, htc sensation, ic > arhd, ice cream sandwich, insertcoin, most valuable sensation rom, sense 3.5, sense 3.6, sexy
Previous Thread Next Thread