- based on CMYLXGOs great work -
[RUU: Ace 1.84] [Android 2.2.1/Sense 2.0]
With permission of CMYLXGO, I ported his fantastic ROM to cLK and updated/modded it in some aspects (see changelog). I plan to maintain this ROM and keep up with development in the future. It is based on CMYLXGOs Stock Desire HD v1.1.18n. Everything should be working. For a full description, see the original thread
- Data working (cedesmith's ppp wrapper 0.8b4 for maximum stability)
- aGPS (libs v2.0 + gpsconf, thanks to tytung - change server to your region before flashing)
- No graphic glitches
- Camera + Camcorder fully working (No 720p recording...)
- FM Radio
- Offmode charging
- 720p playback (using thrid-party app)
- Adobe Flash working flawlessly (Install from Market)
If you are a pro and already have cLK and CWM installed, you know the drill (partition 300-5 since v0.5). If you are new to Android flashing on the HD2, I recommend stirkac's excellent tutorial. All necessary files can be found in HotMod utilities.
1. Download ROM and copy zip file to your SD Card.
2. Download HotMod utilities v0.2. Extract the zip file.
1. Enter SPL by holding VOL DOWN while switching on the phone
2. Flash with CustomRUU.exe from HotMod utilities.
Install CWM Recovery
1a. Power up your phone while holding BACK key
1b. Plug in USB cable. Driver is located in folder HotMod utilities/google-usb_driver, if necessary.
2. On command prompt, switch to HotMod utilites folder and type:
fastboot flash recovery recovery_leo4014.img
3. Reboot (type fastboot reboot or manually)
4. While powering on, hold HOME key
5. Select "install zip from sdcard"
6. Select HotMod_vX.X.zip
7. Confirm, relax, reboot, enjoy :)
To use MAGLDR, download HotMod_MAGLDR__utilities_[partition_+_cwm_126.96.36.199]_v0.2 and HotMod_MAGLDR_patch_v0.1. Copy rom and patch to sd card.
Install MAGLDR 1.13.
Install CWM 188.8.131.52 and partition layout using DAF.exe from zip.
Install rom via CWM, don't reboot yet.
Install patch via CWM. Reboot.
- robotic voice on first call. Solutions: a) Disable "Audible touch tones" from Settings / Audio. b) Enable + disable speaker during robotic call. c) Hang up. b + c will work until reboot.
- Low incall volume: if incall volume is too low for you, delete /system/etc/firmware/htcleo.acdb. This will make you suffer from high mic gain...
- You tell me...
- CMYLXGO for creating his wonderful ROM
- cotulla and his team for making Android on HD2 possible
- cedesmith for cLK
- rafpigna for Kernel
- tytung for aGPS
- arif-ali for partition layouts and recovery
- averyk for reports & testing MAGLDR patch
- the whole HD2 scene for making this the coolest phone ever!