Search This thread

Recovere

Oct 9, 2010
Did you mean "issues? Post here and I will help"

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA Premium App

b14ckd34th

May 4, 2010
Jacksonville
Yes, I need help..I have a 99 vw golf.the odometer and digital clock never shut off.any suggestions..

foldingspaces

Nov 29, 2010
I am Mr. Abolo Emmanuel, Chief Auditor, First Bank Plc. Africa, A client (Engineer Adams Harrison) died on plane crash sometime ago, he happen to be one of our respected customer, who has US$10.500,000 in his account. after close look at his file, we discovered he has no next of kin to claim the US$10,500,000, hence we contacted you to act as his Next Of kin been a foreigner. The information I requested for will enable me send my personal assistant to Federal Ministry of Justice to secure the Probate Hereditary Document, this will authorize my bank to recognize you as the Next of Kin to Late Engineer Adams Harrison/beneficiary of the $10,500,000.

Please reply if you can help.

i900frenchaddict

Mar 26, 2009
Dijon
www.fpsece.net
My phone won't obey when I ask it to clean the floor, do the cooking or do the laundry (my girlfriend won't either)

Should I ask for a replacement? (for the phone, not for the girlfriend!)

Last edited:
Reactions: exb0

Chilled26

Sep 17, 2010
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Can u help me find out

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am Mr. Abolo Emmanuel, Chief Auditor, First Bank Plc. Africa, A client (Engineer Adams Harrison) died on plane crash sometime ago, he happen to be one of our respected customer, who has US$10.500,000 in his account. after close look at his file, we discovered he has no next of kin to claim the US$10,500,000, hence we contacted you to act as his Next Of kin been a foreigner. The information I requested for will enable me send my personal assistant to Federal Ministry of Justice to secure the Probate Hereditary Document, this will authorize my bank to recognize you as the Next of Kin to Late Engineer Adams Harrison/beneficiary of the $10,500,000.

Please reply if you can help.
    do you have some trouble you can ask me for help
    Who are you?
    My phone won't obey when I ask it to clean the floor, do the cooking or do the laundry (my girlfriend won't either)

Should I ask for a replacement? (for the phone, not for the girlfriend!)
    Chipotle rips my ass apart but I can't stop eating it. Please help before I bleed out!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA App

You need some chipotle away