I have just returned home after a day of tiring work. Grabbed this stuff from the Chinese forum and uploaded it to mediafire (It took quite a while as I am using ADSL) .Phone is charging and I'll try to flash right after it's fully charged. Screenshots are all around that forum though so I guess it would be safe to give it a shot. Enjoy, guys!
1. It is said to have quite a number of bugs.
2. Can't access recovery mode. Edit: it is possible but the key combination changed. You press "vol up+vol down" INSTEAD OF "@" after getting the yellow exclamation sign.
3. Old drill, no Google stuffs pre-installed.
4. Downgradeable to Froyo.
I flashed and it boots.
1. Multitouch bug gone and the screen is way more responsive.
2. Yeah 2.3 old TV lock screen animation.
3. New window transition animation.
4. Attempted to root with SuperOneClick 1.7... failed.
5. Seems getting no luck with Gingrebreak neither...
6. I'm going back to uk 2.2.2 since without Google Services I can't live LOL... good luck guys
7. Successfully go back to froyo (damn i miss the red moto logo). Have fun with GB guys