FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] but how do i install cwm???

111 posts
Thanks Meter: 20
 
By Jai-tulip, Senior Member on 10th August 2011, 10:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
HELLO GUYS.
BY READING THE SUBJECT U MUST HAVE FIGURED OUT I AM A DESPERATE NOOB
BUT SERIOUSLY CAN ANY ONE HELP ME TO INSTALL CWM ON GT-I5801. I AM ON STOCK FROYO 2.2 DDJP4(INDIA) ROOTED MANUALLY9(SUPER1CLICK). PLEASE HELP ME GUYS.. THANKING U ALL IN ADVANCE
 
 
10th August 2011, 11:22 PM |#2  
werker123's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag If you ain't dutch you ain't much
Thanks Meter: 261
 
Donate to Me
More
i think g3mod kernel has cwm in it just flash g3mod kernel or contact the one who ported cwm to our phone
The Following User Says Thank You to werker123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift werker123 Ad-Free
11th August 2011, 07:15 AM |#3  
i_rnb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 248
 
More
+1 for g3mod ..

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to i_rnb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift i_rnb Ad-Free
11th August 2011, 09:51 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumba!
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Will try thanks
11th August 2011, 09:54 AM |#5  
umangsagar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Smile
yes G3Mod 1.5.2, all versions have CWM...I personally would recommend 1.5.2 Ultimate Version.
The Following User Says Thank You to umangsagar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift umangsagar Ad-Free
11th August 2011, 12:24 PM |#6  
cop1976's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rugby
Thanks Meter: 334
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by umangsagar

yes G3Mod 1.5.2, all versions have CWM...I personally would recommend 1.5.2 Ultimate Version.

Well, don't recommend version 1.5.2 because it have a problem with uv and works only with some phones. Better install version 1.6.


Sent from my superfast Galaxy 3
The Following User Says Thank You to cop1976 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cop1976 Ad-Free
11th August 2011, 12:43 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
g3mod kernel 1.6 should do the trick
The Following User Says Thank You to lovemx93 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lovemx93 Ad-Free
11th August 2011, 07:56 PM |#8  
umangsagar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by cop1976

Well, don't recommend version 1.5.2 because it have a problem with uv and works only with some phones. Better install version 1.6.


Sent from my superfast Galaxy 3

well When i replied to him, 1.6 was still in testing phase by dharamg3 so didnot write that, there wasnt much option then..but good news now is that 1.6 is released and the link is : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1129367

Enjoy mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to umangsagar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift umangsagar Ad-Free
12th August 2011, 08:22 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumba!
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by umangsagar

well When i replied to him, 1.6 was still in testing phase by dharamg3 so didnot write that, there wasnt much option then..but good news now is that 1.6 is released and the link is : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1129367

Enjoy mate.

but what do u suggest umang.. 1.6 or 1.5? and if i flash it over ddjp4(india) stock kernels will it work?
12th August 2011, 08:50 AM |#10  
Junior Member
ahemdabad
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by werker123

i think g3mod kernel has cwm in it just flash g3mod kernel or contact the one who ported cwm to our phone

ya g3mod kernel has cwm so flash g3mod kernel and get cwm
12th August 2011, 09:24 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumba!
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parth77

ya g3mod kernel has cwm so flash g3mod kernel and get cwm

but will it work on stock ddjp4?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes