FORUMS

The Official XDA Support thread for Android Phones (Updated)

2,333 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,702

By samuel2706, Inactive Recognized Developer on 17th August 2011, 05:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th February 2020, 07:22 AM |#821  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Well you could download the droid hardware app and look the exact hard like chipset and screen resolution and processor then do a google search with the header android devices that use my hardware and see which ones have a twrp already made. If your lucky you might find one of same brand. Either way when you do grab it then run over to xda again and read how to port twrp with out source code. If the twrp you find is of a higher android build i wouldnt worry to much since youll be swapping out its split image for yours. Just make note that mtk images are a lil different and need some extra attention
The Following User Says Thank You to Duhjoker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Duhjoker Ad-Free
8th February 2020, 09:42 AM |#822  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duhjoker

Well you could download the droid hardware app and look the exact hard like chipset and screen resolution and processor then do a google search with the header android devices that use my hardware and see which ones have a twrp already made. If your lucky you might find one of same brand. Either way when you do grab it then run over to xda again and read how to port twrp with out source code. If the twrp you find is of a higher android build i wouldnt worry to much since youll be swapping out its split image for yours. Just make note that mtk images are a lil different and need some extra attention

Thank you, i'll try it this way!
9th February 2020, 10:02 PM |#823  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Have you been able to unlock the bootloader? With out that all your resrarch and work will be gor naught. And just because its older doesnt mean it will be easier. I had an old lg something or other a while back that i could root using a one click like king root but the bootloader could not not be unlocked. With out that i couldnt flash with out using an lg flash program.
15th February 2020, 01:06 AM |#824  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
KT107 android system repair.
Hi I am new to the site and signed up cause I could find what I am looking for anywhere or I am not sure about what to search for. I brought a tablet from China and I have had problems with it I start games and a few minutes later they crash I did all the normal stuff clear the cache,uninstall and reinstall, and restart the device. I tried to clear the cache for the android system webview but in doesn't show in my system apps and if I Google it it says it installed but in play store says its not compatible with my device. So now I figure I just need to redo the software on this thing but not sure about what firmware or twrp file I need. I did a spec thing so y'all can have all the info you neededbut

Manufacturer: alps
Model: ZL10
Android: 8.0; eng.user001.1575447758; SDK19
KERNEL: Linux version 3.4.67 ([email protected]) (gcc version 4.7 (GCC) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Dec 25 10:15:54 CST 2019
CODENAME: REL
Mainboard: ZL10
BRAND: ZL10
CPU_ABI: armeabi-v7a
CPU_ABI2: armeabi
DEVICE: ZL10
DISPLAY: ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.36
FINGERPRINT: alps/b906_800x1280/b906_800x1280:4.4.2/KOT49H/1575447758:user/test-keys
HARDWARE: mt6582
ID: KOT49H
TAGS: test-keys
Display: 1280 x 800; DPI: 240; Evaluated Size: 6.3"
Touch Screen: Multitouch 5 points
GPU: Mali-400 MP; ARM; OpenGL ES-CM 1.1; OpenGL ES 2.0
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, developer, irc, questions, support

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)