-Lordmod kernel 8.7b2 CFS(without 2wcr)
-custom bootanimation
-small changes in build.prop
-changed "about phone" miui logo to RD logo
-increased wifi scan rate to 100
-automatic zipalign
-better sd card performance
-some UI performance tweaks
-Initial sound setup: Dolby V for Speaker, SRS for Headsets (a user)
-Inspire mod integrated in rom (a user)

Quote:

Instructions
1. You must do a full wipe
2. Flash rom trought recovery
3. Reboot & enjoy
4. If coming from previous version wipe cache & dalvik cache

If you have problems with launcher (low FPS on scrooling) then go to launcher settings and enable hi-res graphic - press home button - go back to launcher settings and disable hi-res graphic. You should have higher FPS on scrolling.

TIPS:

Quote:

1. Long Press: Long press on the icon in Toggles will launch the settings for that icon.
2. Screen Shot: Press "Menu" key and "Volume Down" key at the same time to print a screen. The printed image is saved in the directory of MIUI in the sd card.
3. Hold Home: Press Home key at the first screen, you may preview screen thumbnails and add or move screens.
4 .Delete Message or Call Log: Slide from left to right to quickly delete a message or a call log.
5. Edit Mode: You may hold down an icon by one hand to enter Edit Mode, and then use the other hand to slide the screen to move the icon to the target screen.
6. Call Activated: Your phone will vibrate when a call gets through.
7.Activate Music from Lockscreen: Double tap the time zone to launch the Music Player when the screen is locked.
8. Quick SMS/Phone Launch: In the lockscreen, hold down the icon of Call or SMS, and you can enter the responding program.
9. Quick Launch Torch: Hold down Home key to quickly enable the torch when the screen is locked.
10. Quick Launch Contact Options: Click the contact image in Calls, SMS and Contacts, shortcut menus will pop up.
11. Long Press Search: Long press on Search button will launch search via voice recognition.
12. Recovery Reboot: Click menu in System Update to reboot and enter recovery.
13. % for Battery: The battery will display the percentage of left battery capacity by Settings>System>Battery>Notification Indicator Style>Percentage.
14. Running Apps List: Long press on the Home button can go to Program Manager. Click the Clear button at the bottom left to clear the extra processes in memory. And the system will inform you of the released memory and current available memory.
Note: System processes will not be cleared so as to ensure the normal running of the system.
15. IP Calling: How to set IP dialing?
MIUI ROM can add an IP prefix for the called number in a strange land. You may set it in Settings>Common>Calls.
You may also long press the contact item before dialing, and choose Make IP calls in the pop-up menu.
16. Reject Call: When you are not available to answer the phone, you may slide up the panel to reject the call and to send a message to the caller at the same time.
17. Custom Ringtones: How to set custom ringtones?
Press the menu button while in the ringtone selection menu, then select "other".
Supported formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, Midi, etc.
Important SMS: As for those important messages you want to add to your favorites, you may long press the message in the pop-up menu and select "Favorites". You may switch to "Favorites" tab in the main SMS interface to view collected messages.
18. 720p Video: How to enable 720P to record a video?
Turn on Camera and switch to Video, select "High", and select "720P" in the pop-up menu of video quality.
19. Quick Delete SMS: How to quickly delete items?
You may slide from left to right on the item and click on the red "Delete" button when it appears.
20. Tether: How can I share my network to the PC or other terminals?
Firmware of Android 2.2 and above support the sharing of mobile phones to other Internet terminal in the following method:
Go to "Settings" -> "System" -> "Share mobile network", you may choose to share the Internet connection by USB tethering or setting up portable Wi-Fi hotspot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD ROM

RD-MIUI_2.4.13

MD5:1C7A415AA81E5464FC56808293174F2C
INSPIRE USERS- If sound doesn't work with lord's 8.6 kernel use 8.2 HERE

Turn off verification signature in recovery before flash.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADDONS:

4Way reboot

Extended settings menu

Skip track via volume press

Arabic & persian rtl fix
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to: MrGarak, LorD ClockaN, fearkiller, zeppelinrox, a user
Thanks miuiandroid.com for the base.

If you like my work buy me some Heineken or click thanks button

WARNING! I Am Not Responsible For Anything That Happens To Your Device

If you want to give me more space on wuala just register a new account using this link:http://www.wuala.com/referral/5G7MKGPMGP6JA4G555PA
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to dekkyy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dekkyy Ad-Free

20th August 2011, 12:43 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bregenz
Thanks Meter: 3,290

Donate to Me
More
RD-MIUI-ICS
The new thread for RD-MIUI-ICS is here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1512565
The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to dekkyy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dekkyy Ad-Free
20th August 2011, 12:50 PM |#3  
Flag Sala
Thanks Meter: 216

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekkyy

This is my first rom cooked by me.

RD-MIUI 1.8.19 Download

Removed:
-AntiSpam
-Appshare
-Supermarket

Added:
-Lordmod kernel 6.9.1 CFS
-vipermod

Nice, more MIUI to the people
Is it stock MIUI or have you made any changes??

Cheers..
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to baltazar.nilsson For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift baltazar.nilsson Ad-Free
20th August 2011, 12:53 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bregenz

Donate to Me
More
Will add what everything is changed in OP.
The Following User Says Thank You to dekkyy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dekkyy Ad-Free
20th August 2011, 01:16 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 16,182

More
Nice to see another miui rom.....it is becoming popular now
20th August 2011, 01:19 PM |#6  
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 1,075

More
Hi, I see you're using my clean boot animation so please give credit

Best of luck with the ROM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrGarak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrGarak Ad-Free
20th August 2011, 03:46 PM |#7  
Flag In my bedroom
Thanks Meter: 143

More
Nice! New young cook are joining the kitchen!
21st August 2011, 04:03 AM |#8  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 6

More
nice .. trying it right now
22nd August 2011, 06:24 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bregenz

Donate to Me
More
So? How do you guys tihink about this rom? Is everything working alright?
22nd August 2011, 06:49 PM |#10  
Flag kerala
Thanks Meter: 225

More
perfect............................!!!!! love it...
23rd August 2011, 06:32 PM |#11  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 17

More
It's going good for me. I noticed one small bug so far. It will not vibrate on key press on stock keyboard. Feels smooth so keep up the work.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using XDA App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)