» Official website «
Thanks for supporting Redux via donations:
Ruud Mastbergen, Theodoros Abazis, soronk
Redux is a custom ROM, built with three key aspects in mind: Clean, fast, stable.
This second version focuses on users' needs and experience; it tries to bring useful features to our phones that have a place in our day-to-day usage models. Current implemented features are as follows:
- FM radio support;
- Built-in FTP server functionality, so there's no need for a cable when transferring files;
- Multitasking panel, with quick access to common settings and multimedia controls.
Smaller additions include:
- Trackball wake
- Lockscreen music controls
- Playback control via the volume keys
- Killing the foreground application by long-pressing BACK
- LED notifications improvements
- Option to turn overscroll glow off
- Supports small /cache partitions
- LITE build supports small /system partitions (as small as 75MB with the LITE build)
The source code isn't yet available, though I will release it at some point in the future, after it gets settled.
- Amon-RA or ClockworkMod recovery to flash the image
Flash the .zip file from recovery. If coming from another ROM, erase /data and /cache partitions.
Redux2-31.08-TEST.zip (md5: a27c14e6dd0fb90e8c54ef1c392e198b)
Experimental versions: (These are not supported in any way, and you may not find any use for them)
Redux2-31.08-lite-TEST.zip (md5: 84fd58305dab7e9c3a17f69093e4bcd3) -- This is a stock Redux build with LiveWallpapers, Gmail, Maps, Talk and Email removed. It uses only 75MB of storage.
- CyanogenMod team for their work on enhancing Android;
- All you out there testing and providing feedback!
Current builds use _thalamus' kernel. Sources are available at Github