Im writing this to let you guys know that im leaving this forums. There are spme reasons for this. The main one is "I need to get my life back", this means that im going to spend more time to really important things like my girl, family, my self, health and school. I just got my life to a point that i was all lies. I use to lie to my girl that i was doing something when i was really developing. I use to get in problems with family and the partner as well as in school. Theres things i cant replace if i loose them and thats my girl, school and fam part. Im going to pay mpre attention to school and those who love me because im really loosing them. Im just loosing track of my life and well, good thing is that a while aqo, htccaly (yea that great dev, a person i really respect) adviced me to get back to live and spend time on those who need me. Now that i thought about it im going to listen to him. Thanks to him for the advice. Also, im selling my Sensation 4G because im going to get the T-mobile SGSII as soon as it comes out and i have the money. Some of you (US users) will get it so you will see me there. I wont completely stop developing but it wont be my first priority as it used to be. I tasted how my life was before i was a dev yesterday when i spent time doing something i like that is watching videos, from funny to educative videos and i really want to go back to me. Im also doing my school homeworks and stuff and im felling better. As you know, im the dev that never sleeps so im also sleeping more and getting better and im less tired and that really helps my health. Well thats about it for now. Hope you guys undestand my situation because i need to get back on track and keep my life from getting so messed. If you want to mess your life and loose weigth, dont sleep much, f up your health and get totally wasted and loose all those that love you i recomend android as a quick solution. I am 17 years old and i got to build a future for me and my future fam but if i dont do this i think ill just be working at a mcdonalds or burgerking or else.
Cincerely, MELVIN PERALTA AKA the dev that doesnt sleep.
NOTE: This announcement might have errors or else since was written from a phone and was saved and then kept adding and saving and adding till i was done. Thanks
SIZE="6"]User Esperience With This ROM[/SIZE]
Now this is amazing right here! And I'm running the stock kernel with stock battery. This is nice right here. My usuage today has been text messaging, phone calls, emails, pictures and video. I'd say moderate usage.
Sent from a DeSensitized Sensation 4G using XDA Premium App
Click The Links Below
Addon Here: #2
Screenshots & video Here: #3
Changelog Here: #4
- +A total Beast
- +All locales enabled
- +Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) - HTC RUU_Pyramid_S_HTC_Europe_2.08.401.1_test < Sense 3.5
- +Juwe11 Ram Optimization
- +No ADB Notification in the pulldown
- +Enhanced EXT4
- +AOSP sound recorder
- +Boost to performance
- +Boost to network
- +Themed GB keyboard
- +Better touch screen responsiveness
- +Better video Playback
- +Some Lines in the build.prop to make the ROM smoother
- +8 Tabs In browser - AOSP browser
- +INIT.D SCRIPTS For Permissions, battery calibrate & more
- +Aosp browser, email, MMS, Gallery3D (CM7), calendar, music, Launcher2 (3D) and more
- +Fully Optimized and Zipaligned Over 3 times, also Zipalign Script added for data zipalign
- +DSP Manager From cm7
- +Nexus s & Windows Phone 7 Sounds Plus Optimized
- +Flying animations
- +CRT And Overscroll Glow
- +Video Streaming tweaks for faster load up
- +HTC Checkings disabled
- +Advanced Power Menu
- +Changed the fonts
- +More, more, more & more
- -Think Of lots of bloat and crap not needed removed
- -Removed HTC MMS app
- -Removed All HTC Widgets
- -Removed Sense 3.0 Lockscreen
- -Removed fusion Engine plus Skins
- -Removed HTC Hub
- -Removed HTC Music Plus Enhancer
- -Removed HTC Whether
- -Removed HTC Bootanimation And Downanimation
- -Removed HTC Browser
- -Removed HTC Calendar
- -Removed HTC Mail
- -Removed Wifi hotspot app, Go to wifi settings and do it there+
- -Removed HTC Calculator
- -Removed HTC World clock
- -Removed Rosie
- -Removed Watch
- -My mind is good but to remember like 115 apps removed? no
- +Added AOSP Music - Lastest
- +Added AOSP Email Android 2.3.6
- +Added AOSP calculator From 2.3.6
- +Added AOSP MMS with working pic sharing
- +Added AOSP voice recorder
- +LatinIME from android 2.3.6 (Themed by me)
- +Added AOSP Calendar
- +Added Lastest AOSP Deskclock themed by me
- +Added Dev Tools Plus Spare Parts
- +Added The Newest Market - removed uneeded things
- +Added Memo - edited by me
- +Added Genie Widget - Edited by me
- +Added File manager - themed by me
- +Added Status Switch Widget From Xperia Arc
- +Added Widgets On/Off From Experia Arc
- +Added Digital Clock From Experia Arc
- +Added MMS, Calendar, Bookmarks, World Clock Widgets From LG 2x _ Edited by me
- +Probably Still Missing alot, Just Check it out by yourselves
- Now you can removed them easily
- Things you should know? -
-I Removed bloat apps like gmail and flash player which you can download from market, makes life easier to me since i wont need to update them every week.
-The ROM comes with launcher2 (3D) edited to match the colors of the THEME - Removed the indicator Dots because i wanted the homescreen to look pretty clear.
-There is only 1 keyboard that is in the data folder, if you factory reset, you loose it
-I Really broke my back working on this ROM> The theme took alot of time, all the apps, even the zipalign and optimization took me like a day, i havent sleep well, havent eat well, havent even shared with my girlfriend because i was busy working on the ROM and now shes mad at me because i lie her all the time telling her im going to sleep and its to work with no one bothering. You all should apreciate the effort i put into my work, you all should know this is not like counting 1.2.3 and done.
-The boot-time on this ROM after the first boot is less then 15 seconds including the splash screen (WOW), first boot might take around 40 seconds(Duh-first boot)
-Almost all HTC checkings have been disabled so that they dont access your phone or anything like that, also for other things. Also this ROM has (pm.sleep_mode=1) in the build.prop so that the phone saves battery when not in use- thanks mike for it. Also EXT4 have been improved by (ro.ext4fs=1) in the build.prop. The ROM has Tweaks for better touchscreen responsiveness and for making it smoother and also better media quality. ADB notification have been removed from the pulldown since no-one needs it there- on first boot, make sure you go enable it because its disabled by default.
-This ROM has been tweaked for better network speed and signal also- Thanks to my man Master&Slave i now have over 5-MBPS download speed when here in NY the most i have had was around 4-MBPS on a good day - Its a big city, lot of users so its not as fast as other places where you get around 10-MBPS. About the signal- Where i live, most of the time my 4 signal bars are full, also wifi works pretty fast, you dont have to wait for long till it connects.
-By pressing power button and tapping Home, you can take a nice screenshot of the Beast and share it with your friends, or share it with us here on the Thread, Facebook Or Twitter. In this new 2.3.4 Build, we get some issues that can affect the screenshots feature. One Example of this is that sometimes you press Home and instead will take a screenshot- if you get that issue then just turn off and on the screen, This issue might be on my phone only but if you get the issue you know what to do.
-The so called AOSP Mms app. I got it to send images to other people a few minutes before releaseing this ROM. All works? Yes, only a minor issue im trying to fix, and its that when you click settings on the app, it will force close for some reason. I think we all can live with it until i can fix it, the app works fast and does the main work that is to send pictures. The app might show "message not send" alot but just dont pay attention to that since they get sent automaticly. Well thats all for the Mms app.
-The ROM might have some non graphical glitches- glitches, they are pretty minor and will maybe be fixed on the next version, so hope it don't bother you all.
-In this ROM, even wifi calling have been edited, changed some pink for blue, which will make it a little better looking eventhough some of you dont use it. Pretty much all the apps have been edited to look good and match the theme, there are some apps missing to edit like the camera app and some others but they are comming on next release. You may want to report anything that needs to be changed so that it gets changed by me.
- Issues & Bugs -
-You wont be able to go to gallery by the camera - this is caused because the gallery is not the one HTC puts in sense ROMs, its the AOSP gallery, you can get out the camera and open the galley app.
- ROM Maintainers: -
- Team Members: -
*Founder: |Melvin|- ROM dev Plus more
*Master&Slave - Themer
*diceberg - Graphic designer
- Flashing instructions -
- Download The ROM From Multiupload: Here
- Compare The MD5 calculation, CRC32 or SHA-1 calculation with this one below:
- MD5: FA27FD29CB3CD684022E7AD6A74E8F3C
- SHA-1: F40D062EDB055AC86F6B5A4E7AD21D227D705491
- CRC32: 383E3796
- How to check this MD5, CRC32 Or SHA-1 numbers? -
*Get this program here , and install it on your PC, after you done that, you are ready to go, you won't have any icon in the desktop or something like that, to use it, go to the ROM and right click it, then click properties and on top click file hashes and it will load the numbers in a little box, then after done, put any of this 2 numbers i provided in the bar that will be almost at the bottom, then hit compare, if you have a green check you good to go, if not you will have to redownload the ROM and check it again. Its really needed because if you get a bad download then you will suffer issues with the ROM, also in some cases it wont even flash so you see how important is to check this numbers. Hope you dont find it difficult to do and do it.
- Place the ROM in your SD card - Not in any folder please
- Boot into recovery
- Factory reset, plus wipe cache, then Flash the ROM
- After the ROM has flahed successfully go to Advanced
- There you will wipe dalvik cache and fix permissions, then reboot your phone
- After the phone boots leave it without touching it for 10 minutes
- After done, Reboot the phone and set it up (Note that is very important to do this)
- And last Step- I hope you did what i said or ill
- Master&Slave (Team Member)
- Diceberg (Team Member)
- RomanBB and his Team
- My Team
- +If You Think You Missing Just PM me, i cant remember so much stuff since i lasted long time working on the ROM
I dont care about donations, this is a passion, i love developing and i love when people get happy with what i do and i love seeing people thanking me, it inspires me, and makes me work more. If you feel you want to donate me, do it, not required but will be apreciated. Thanks guys for the support you all give me, im happy to develop for you all...