Removed Asphalt Demo to make space for Busybox. Attached if you really want it.
Odin 1.85 including instructions:
IMPORTANT: Make sure you have installed the proper XP or Win7 drivers before starting. Also, remove the SD card from the phone (this may not be necessary, but having the SD card installed has caused Odin to fail for a number of people, so might as well just do it).
1. Extract the contents of the zip file to a folder
2. Open odin
3. Put your phone in download mode (Shut it off, wait for lights to all go out, then hold 1 on the keyboard while powering up)
4. connect phone (you should see odin put a Com4 or something like that in the first box. The actual number is NOT important what is important is something popped up there when you connected your device, meaning ODIN can see it)
5. The only box that should be checked is Auto Reboot.
6. You do not need to choose a pit file.
7. In the PDA Section choose the tar file. (Should be the sph-d700-****-8Gb-REL.tar)
8. Hit start. It will do its thing.
9. If it fails than try a new cable.
10. If the phone hangs for any reason take the battery and sdcard out and let it sit for an hour. Put it back together and try again.