Most of the ROM's out there are as stock as possible, and I'm probably the most appreciative of the great work the true developers do in making all of this happen. This custom ROM, however, is optimized with the best tweaks and fixes around, with a good looking theme.
As we all wait anxiously for a stable release of ICS that we can use daily, I have decided to re-theme my ROM by porting over many elements of the ICS source. v2.2 provides a taste of ICS with the status bar, clock widget, settings widget, all icons, and much more in the UI.
Download and flash MAGLDR version then install cLK kernel below
Changelog: v2.2 v2.1 -add MIUI camera -small build.prop tweaks for touch screen -updated some system applications v2.0 v1.8a -fixed android.process.acore fc -optimized .png's in framework v1.8 -framework modifications -new ICS transition animations -ICS Roboto font -script for sdcard speed -automatic zip-align .apk's -new script for RAM method -data/app folder v1.7 -add ICS launcher (thanks to Syndicate Team) -add a few ICS applications (music, google+ and messenger, etc) <-more ports coming soon -update kernel to tytung_r14 v1.6 -update base to 2.3.7 -update a couple applications -fix wifi connection issue -minor housekeeping to make system smaller v1.5 -script to block ads (should be completely ad free) -improve ICS theme (lockscreen, status bar icons, dialer, and more) -update kernel to r13 -update market to v3.3.11 v1.4 -fixed battery and settings -add more to theme -a few ICS applications (music, google+ and messenger, etc) <-more ports coming soon -updated maps -tweak to enable call recording v1.3 -amazing re-theme ported by me from ICS SDK -nexus prime boot animation -modified init.d script for ROM to run even smoother than before (if thats even possible ;)) -complete interface touch up-really looks great! -much more v1.2 -mod mms.apk -update kernel to r12.4 v3 (fixed no sound bug, 128MHz CPU frequency support, more) -fixed gingerbread keyboard -clean up system v1.1 -updated theme (settings, music, mms, etc.) -add launcher pro (increased smoothness) -add MIUI camera (full screen pictures&recording) -add spare parts (set both transitions to fast) -new hosts in script (should block all ads) -build.prop tweak to maximize jpeg quality v1.0 -initial Release -theme is not 100%, but it still looks pretty good :)
About Seanster_GBaxe EX:
- based off of gpc gingerbread build
- cLK(thanks to email@example.com) and MAGLDR versions
- newest android 2.3.6
- completely themed head to toe with taste of Android 4.0
- extremely fast and smooth!
- automatic zip-align .apk's
- unbelievably stable
- custom fold animations
- script for batter saving
- super smooth and stable Tytung_r14 kernel
- tytung's GPS lib
- script for RAM method
- tweaks for increased overall touch screen responsiveness
- script for network speed (very fast)
- script for sdcard speed
- 720p playback and no lag on 480p camcoder
- patch to enable call recording (Download call recorder here)
- script to block ads
- squashfs(compress file system) for more available ROM space
- 3~5mA battery consumption on standby when turning on WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and Auto Sync settings.
- extremely fast boot
- Root permission
How to flash Latest&Greatest Series Roms:
STEP 1: Download ROM from link and move .zip file to sd card (Same for TMO&EU)
STEP 2: Install MAGLDR v1.13
STEP 3: Flash a 160/5 MB system recovery partitition on your phone
STEP 4: Flash the ROM (zip) from CWM
STEP 6: Reboot and enjoy!
Get custom GBaxe EX splash screen (thanks to Captain_coco265)
- Download Gbaxe_Splash.zip
- Extract files and run customruu from bootloader mode (tri-color screen)
Similar rom theme can be found in themes&apps section: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1248674
All Language Support
This is only for those who experience special languages or characters that show up weird with the custom font
GPC kernel (flash zip via recovery)
Call Recorder Application
Download and install apk with a file explorer (works with both tytung r14 and gpc kernels)
Basic Installation Steps for Data2SD
- Install ROM (CWM)
- Install the A2SD Killer (CWM)
- If you're installing the ROM for the first time:
- Reboot once after running the A2SD Killer
- Setup the timezone, language etc (But not your Google Account/Market)
- Reboot to recovery once again and install the Data2SD Installer
- If you're reflashing the ROM (after having installed Data2SD once previously)
Thanks again for the owner of the script Sibere
- Do not reboot after running the A2SD Killer
- Install the Data2SD Re-Installer right away
- Now reboot.
tytungs's kernel: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1258110
stock Gingerbread port to HD2: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=909096
Cotulla, tytung, jan-willem3, Iamgpc, Hastarin, Markinus, Letama, Rajko, Gauner, Diem, Dan1j3l, RaiderX303, Pongster, Gpc, Cedesmith, Arne, Trilu, Charansingh, Seadersn, Arif-ali, Mdebeljuh, Jdivic, etc.
Happy Flashing!! And please don't forget to hit the thanks button if this was useful!