FORUMS

ShootMe gone :(

513 posts
Thanks Meter: 29

By MrEpic, Senior Member on 6th September 2011, 07:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Sooo...I got caught slippin without a backup of shootme...anyone found a worthy replacement for screen shots....thanks in advance....?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App
6th September 2011, 07:13 PM |#2  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Van Nuys, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,190

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEpic

Sooo...I got caught slippin without a backup of shootme...anyone found a worthy replacement for screen shots....thanks in advance....?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

Ahhhh, "Screenshot" is ok, simple app. Also that new screen cast and recorder app has a screenshot function that works okay as well. There is a demo version and a paid version.

Sent from my Epic 4G
6th September 2011, 07:54 PM |#3  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 459

Donate to Me
More
Pm me your email address and I'll send you shootme.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shinydude100 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Shinydude100 Ad-Free
6th September 2011, 09:01 PM |#4  
Flag North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 509

Donate to Me
More
What happend to shootme in the market?
6th September 2011, 10:11 PM |#5  
Flag Dallas

Donate to Me
More
Idk if LCD Density is responsible, or if it got pulled, but since this thread has been posted, it seems to have been pulled out of the market, I'll verify by checking my apps to see what info is provided.

Edit: Yeah, it got pulled out of the market.
6th September 2011, 10:32 PM |#6  
Flag SouthEast USA
Thanks Meter: 1,839

Donate to Me
More
ShootMe apk
http://db.tt/n7PGUkl

/sig
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avelnan

Phones are going to come to life someday. Take note: LG Optimus line. ASUS Transformer. And now the Nexus Prime.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1315344600895.jpg
Views:	514
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	712173  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zanderman112 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zanderman112 Ad-Free
6th September 2011, 10:45 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Preciate eer1s comments and help!!
7th September 2011, 07:13 AM |#8  
Dallas, TX Yaurdme?
Thanks Meter: 135

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinydude100

Idk if LCD Density is responsible, or if it got pulled, but since this thread has been posted, it seems to have been pulled out of the market, I'll verify by checking my apps to see what info is provided.

Edit: Yeah, it got pulled out of the market.

anybody know why?
7th September 2011, 07:20 AM |#9  
Flag Dallas

Donate to Me
More
Maybe they have an update guideline.. or improper flagging.. or pulled by request of the person who made it. I've emailed the dev in the past, 0 feedback, perhaps he removed it to release a better version, or perhaps was insulted/furious in the fact that there's other apps that provide the same functions, and even copied his apk icon, recoloring it to avoid copyrights.
7th September 2011, 07:24 AM |#10  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Van Nuys, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,190

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinydude100

Maybe they have an update guideline.. or improper flagging.. or pulled by request of the person who made it. I've emailed the dev in the past, 0 feedback, perhaps he removed it to release a better version, or perhaps was insulted/furious in the fact that there's other apps that provide the same functions, and even copied his apk icon, recoloring it to avoid copyrights.

I checked online, the developer couldn't take all the people trolling and decided to take it down.

http://www.androidstatic.com/what-sh...android-market

Sent from my Epic 4G
The Following User Says Thank You to AproSamurai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AproSamurai Ad-Free
25th October 2011, 05:21 AM |#11  
Flag Oklahoma
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Question Shootme Alternatives?
Does anyone know of any good alternatives to Shootme?

I have v0.8.1 on my phone, but for some reason its not working.

Actually, its kinda weird. It worked perfectly fine on my Evo running Froyo before I rooted. Then I rooted a couple weeks ago and flashed CM7.1. Now its saying "Failed to start server. Please check that you have ROOT access...blah blah blah," even though I've granted it Superuser permission. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and the like. I know CM7 has built-in screenshot feature, but Shootme is a lot easier when taking multiple/quick screenshots. Anyone have any suggestions of how to fix this, or know of any good alternatives?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)