FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM 3-in-1] SOS+ | VER 2.0.9.8 FINAL | RLS AUG.23.2012 | SENSE 1.0 | Open Source

1,441 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,924

By swagstr, Senior Member on 12th September 2011, 10:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th January 2012, 12:38 AM |#1961  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagstr

Not ignoring the posts above... I'll get to those in the near future. But I had to make a big announcement.

Swag Nation,

Here are some more features included in the latest release:

• Extended Quick Settings with and without Recent Apps
  • Dual Remap Rosie - remap left and right buttons
  • Revamped Tweaks app that looks much better
  • New theme to go along with v1.9.0.9 (to be mentioned in the future )
All of this is thanks to tommytomatoe, the great mastermind behind the EVO Classic. He has graciously shared his work with me and it will be included in the next release. A big thanks goes to that guy. It's going to take a bit before I have everything Swagged Out and all of the themes updated. But good stuff is coming soon

Can't wait dude been lovin this rom the past couple weeks swag:eek:n

Sent From My Evo Using XDA Premium App

18th January 2012, 12:48 AM |#1962  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 47

More
I keep coming back to SOS swag=on, no other rom is as stable. Keep up the great work, can't wait for the update
18th January 2012, 03:31 AM |#1963  
OP Senior Member
Flag Corvallis, OR

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloves

swagstr great work on both versions ON & OFF. I flashed both my phone and my girls. We loved them.

Question. Is there anyway to get the stock clock, unlock screen, & HTC task bar onto the Swag ON version? We loved all the bells and whistles of the swag on version except for the 3 items mentioned above. On the SOS sitelet you mentioned *SNAP BACK SWAG Themes* but there were no links in the site.

http://swaggedoutthemes.blogspot.com/?m=1
There are links now, be sure to click on each article. Also, the first two things you mention are in that page two. I will work on the status bar icons

Sent from the (second) original Swagged Out EVO
19th January 2012, 05:21 PM |#1964  
Thanks Meter: 156

More
I wanted to share the battery Icon I made in u o t kitchen. I personally like all digital battery icons. I can make any color or any style battery icon if you like just let me know! swag I hope it's okay I uploaded this,. if not I will take it off

http://www.multiupload.com/FT5LIDQRN3

Install is easy, put zip file on sd card, Boot into recovery/format delv cache/ install zip from sd card/reboot.

Dont forget to make a nandroid backup, Im not in anyway responsible if something happens to your device.
This is only for Swagged out roms I have not tested on any other roms.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1326993657038.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	863411  
The Following User Says Thank You to davidstjohn1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift davidstjohn1 Ad-Free
19th January 2012, 09:22 PM |#1965  
OP Senior Member
Flag Corvallis, OR

More
Swag Nation,

First of all, sorry for ignoring the posts above... I will get to them

But right now, it's time to release a new version!

It is called SWAG FLU H1N1 and is version 1.9.0.8.5.

This is merely a preview and not a final release.
On that note, I should point out that this update is completely stable, so feel free to flash. But...

None of the current themes will work with this preview.
Two exceptions: Lock Bars and Flip Clocks. Everything else is not supported with this new preview. Team Swag will be working hard to make all of the themes that are in the SOS Themes blog compatible with v1.9.0.9 when it is released.
If you try to flash a previous them (besides a lock bar or flip clock) you will break Extended Quick Settings or the dual remap on the dock.

First things to check out with this release:
  • Check out the new Extended Quick Settings in the notification pulldown
  • Check out the completely revamped SOS Tweaks app
  • Remap your dock buttons via SOS Tweaks, both the left and right buttons can be remapped now
  • Check out the battery bar located in the Battery Options section of SOS Tweaks

Again, no old themes work with this preview. And again, this will be fixed by the next release.

I have also provided users with a flashable .zip that reverts you to v1.9.0.8 (SWAG FLU) if you do want to use the themes.

THESE ARE JUST UPDATE .ZIPS, NOT COMPLETE ROMS:
SWAG FLU H1N1 (v1.9.0.8.5)
CLASSIC SWAG FLU REVERTER (v1.9.0.8) - themes are compatible with this one (you will lose Extended Quick Settings and dual remap - but keep the new SOS Tweaks, obviously the dual remap options do not work).

Also, here is a Google Music .apk that has a colorful icon. There are two ways to install this. The first is ADB. The second is done via ES File Explorer. (You must have Google Music installed already) Navigate to /data/app on your phone's internal memory. Look for com.google.android.music-1.apk. It may be a little different. Make sure the file you download below has the same name as the .apk in your /data/app folder. Then, take the downloaded .apk and paste it into the /data/app folder replacing the old Google Music. Play a song and enjoy the colorful icon! (BTW, sorry this is so confusing. This is the only way I can get this to work)

DOWNLOAD

------

Let me know if you guys have any issues, questions, concerns or comments regarding the new release or the colorful Google Music app.

Keep Swaggin' y'all!

- swagstr

P.S.: Almost forgot, one last thing... A HUGE thanks to tommytomatoe on this update. If it wasn't for him, none of these features would be possible. I just want to thank him (as you should, SOS user) for letting me use his dual remap Rosie. This makes SOS the second ROM (behind the excellent EVO Classic) to have this feature on the OG EVO.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to swagstr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift swagstr Ad-Free
20th January 2012, 02:18 AM |#1966  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Update works great! Like the extended settings very much! :)

Sent from my SOS HTC EVO
20th January 2012, 03:53 AM |#1967  
Flag knox, tn
Thanks Meter: 46

More
H1N1 that is scurry swagster lol but i'll install it when its ready
20th January 2012, 04:41 AM |#1968  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Phone Button not working
After installing the latest update my phone button is not working everything else works great i can access the phone button from the apps menu but the doc phone button is doing nothing any ideas thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to refuge27 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift refuge27 Ad-Free
20th January 2012, 05:16 AM |#1969  
Minneapolis, MN
Thanks Meter: 463

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by refuge27

After installing the latest update my phone button is not working everything else works great i can access the phone button from the apps menu but the doc phone button is doing nothing any ideas thanks

Ok I thanked you by mistake.. lol. Anyways, you have to use the app called launchkey (in app drawer) to assign the phone to the left rosie

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to evo_like For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift evo_like Ad-Free
20th January 2012, 05:28 AM |#1970  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
lol
Thanks I I'm used to it working by default lol but your advice worked thanks alot
20th January 2012, 05:49 AM |#1971  
Minneapolis, MN
Thanks Meter: 463

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by refuge27

Thanks I I'm used to it working by default lol but your advice worked thanks alot

Also now that I think about it... Part of this update is the sos tweak app, using which you can remap both left and right rosie!

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesomesauce, bloatware removed, b_tches be on my d_ck, sos, stock rom, swag, swagged out rom, swagstr

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)