FYI New OTA Update

Search This thread

Jo_795

Jan 8, 2011
Came out today, I tried OTA but doesn't show up, hopefully pushing out soon. fixes

WIFI connecting..

Reactions: Victor_A

jeriel05

Jan 7, 2009
I tried updating manually and got nothing....

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Jo_795

Jan 8, 2011
I work for Sprint. Its listed on our Internal Forums. It was posted around 4 pm Central Time. But OTA , I haven't received anything. I'll see tomorrow to see whats up

Jo_795

Jan 8, 2011
Wifi has this weird issue where it wants to scan my home network even though its connected a million times to it. Almost like it forgets lol. I usually have to disable then enable it; not a big deal i guess but still a bug for sure!

Yea mine does this alot too as well. I think this is what the OTA fixes, my memory is narrowed but all the MR said was
fixes:
WIFI Intermittent

I'll have the Number tomorrow.

mikel719

Mar 25, 2010
Pueblo,Colorado
Wifi has this weird issue where it wants to scan my home network even though its connected a million times to it. Almost like it forgets lol. I usually have to disable then enable it; not a big deal i guess but still a bug for sure!

Mine does the same but after I wake the phone I have no problems. Maybe a 3 second delay reconnecting.

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

dyeager

Sep 9, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Release notes would be great. Photon WIFI/VPN is putting out extra packets which are then blocked by some routers. If the wireless router is used as a router and not an AP and IP6 is disabled, the problem seems to be corrected (i.e.: no reconnection failures in over a week when it used to happen every 2/3 days. See motorola photon forum for more details.)

Last edited:

Equalizir

Feb 13, 2011
Vegas
My wifi seems to work pretty good at work and at home. I havent noticed the phone constantly scanning but I havent been looking for it either.

jeriel05

Jan 7, 2009
as of today my phone will not connect to wifi at all... release notes and date would be very much appreciated.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Jeff_in_LA

Dec 7, 2008
So...

Any confirmation on this update? I have to reboot to use my GPS pretty much every time. SG2 comes out Friday, I'm returning it if I can't get a solution.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i have the latest ota and will make it avail first thing in the morning as it will take a while to upload.
    hey i get no thanks ? lol:p
    Mine would power up, image of install android works and then android with caution symbol pops up. Phone enters bootanimation and loads up. Then pop-up says "You dummy it didn't work...try again!" I am trying to defrost everything in Titanium as we speak and re-downloading the update...AAAANNNNNNDDDDD......it didn't work. I'm rooted/locked.

When it reboots and gets to the android guy and progress bar hold down both volume buttons at same time and keep holding until the messages come up. There will be an error message if unsuccessful showing what is keeping it from updating.
    Update worked fine for me, but lost root. Was able to root again using AIO root.

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App
    Came out today, I tried OTA but doesn't show up, hopefully pushing out soon. fixes

WIFI connecting..