http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1167750 (i got most of the stuff here from there, thanks to TJ_Style for everything)
How to get Cyanogen on your Galaxy Fit http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1260529
So yeah, Firstly, i tried cyanogen mod on Galaxy fit, now i need your help to gather all the things that are working, and things that aren't and make a list of them, as well as any files/patches/bugfixes available.
Link me and i'll keep updating the thread.
Things that are working:
- Themes (apply a theme and reboot to get it to work)
- DSP manager
- Soft Keys
- Wireless (the networks won't show in a popup but will show through wifi settings )
- Video PlayBack
- LCD density
- Almost everything?
Things that are NOT working:
- some videos in the gallery (mostly 360p mp4 videos downloaded from youtube) codec relate i think.  Now Working!
- Camera  Now Working!
- Sound Plays through Top speaker when the headphone is plugged in.
-Wifi/USB tethering Don't Work
- Please Tell me so i can list them
Bug Fixes Go Here (Please confirm if they work!)
- Wifi Works, Long Press the wifi button after turning it on and you'll see all available networks (The Network List will NOT popup like in the stock ROM) :3
- Bluetooth Works well (But not on first boot, just reboot once and all is good :3)
- You Can Use Fx File Explorer if you don't like the normal file explorer (found here https://market.android.com/details?id=nextapp.fx)
- Themes : Use an LDPI theme and reboot to get it to work
I do NOT care about thanks, Please DO NOT Reply to this thread if you don't have anything to add to the info mentioned here, if you have anything to add please do, if not, just press thanks and keep watch
I hope we can get a stable release, Vish, u there? Q-Q