FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[THEME][JVT/JVS][2.3.5] ODEXED/DEODEXED BatMod + ExtPowerMenu + CRTOff + Modded Icons

418 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,053

By sphinx02, Senior Member on 13th September 2011, 10:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Use everything here on your own risk!

This MODs will not break the Browser!

. . .

Here you can find modded files for different ROMs and for ODEXED and DEODEXED ROMs dont mix it up!

Quote:

General Information:

Quote:

Why ODEXED:
As with the older baksmali/smali tools the Browser breaks in the new SAMSUNG ROMs while doedexing, I decided to make modifications for the ODEXED Standard Version of the ROMs!
ODEXED Files are even faster so we should start to make MODs for ODEXED ROMs...
As deodexing works properly with the new smali tools I decided to release also the deodexed files..

Quote:

What it is:
- modified framework-res.apk with crt-off and battery percentage mod (CM7-Icons).
- modified android.policy.odex with extended power menu.
- modified icons of a few apps: (Browser, Camera, Contacts, Dialer, Messages)

Quote:

How-To Install:
- You must have a Kernel with CWM2 or 3 (e.g. CF-Root, SpeedMod or Semaphore)
- Go to Settings -> Display -> Animation and make sure it is set to "All animations"
- Choose the right .zip
- Copy .zip to your SD-Card
- Reboot in Recovery
- CHOOSE: install zip from sdcard
- CHOOSE: choose zip from sdcard
- Choose the .zip file from your scard
- CHOOSE: Yes - Install .... .zip
- Phone will flash files.
- Reboot your Phone

Quote:

NOTES:
- You Should use this modifications only with the right ROMS dont mix files of DEODEX and ODEXED ROMs up!
- I can help as good as I know things but I'm not responsible if you brick your phone, all files are tested by me and working flawless for me!

Quote:

MODs for JVT:

Quote:

Downloads:
- Klick: JVT-ODEX-DEODEX-BatMod.zip | Only BatMod and CRT-Off works ODEX and DEODEX!

Downloads ODEX:
- Klick: JVT-ODEX-BatMod-ExtPowMen.zip | with original Glass Lock from Samsung
- Klick: JVT-ODEX-BatMod-ExtPowMen-AOSPLock.zip | with AOSP Lockscreen
- Klick: JVT-ODEX-BatMod-ExtPowMen-ClearGlassLock.zip | With Clear Glass Lock (bit different from the one from Boss, backround is still grey)
- Klick: JVT-ODEX-IconFiles.zip | That are the Modded Icon for some SystemApps (Browser, Camera, Contacts, Dialer, Messages)

- Klick: JVT-ODEX-restore-pack.zip | ATTENTION: This files deletes the existing "/system/app" and "/system/framework" folder than it copies over the original ODEXED STOCK FILES from JVT. So every MOD and every change in files in this two folders get lost! File has been tested by me and works. With this file you can also go back from Deodexed ROM to Odexed one if someone like to do that!

Downloads DEODEX:
- Klick: JVT-DEODEX-BatMod-ExtPowMen.zip | with original Glass Lock from Samsung
- Klick: JVT-DEODEX-BatMod-ExtPowMen-AOSPLock.zip | with AOSP Lockscreen
- Klick: JVT-DEODEX-BatMod-ExtPowMen-ClearGlassLock.zip | With Clear Glass Lock (bit different from the one from Boss, backround is still grey)
- Klick: JVT-DEODEX-IconFiles.zip | That are the Modded Icon for some SystemApps (Browser, Camera, Contacts, Dialer, Messages)

- Klick: JVT-DEODEX-restore-pack.zip | ATTENTION: This files deletes the existing "/system/app" and "/system/framework" folder than it copies over the original DEODEXED STOCK FILES from JVT. So every MOD and every change in files in this two folders get lost! File has been tested by me and works. With this file you can also go back from Deodexed ROM to Odexed one if someone like to do that!

Quote:

MODs for JVS:

Quote:

Downloads:
- Klick: JVS-ODEX-DEODEX-BatMod.zip | Only BatMod and CRT-Off works ODEX and DEODEX!

Downloads ODEX:
- Klick: JVS-ODEX-BatMod-ExtPowMen.zip | with original Glass Lock from Samsung
- Klick: JVS-ODEX-BatMod-ExtPowMen-AOSPLock.zip | with AOSP Lockscreen
- Klick: JVS-ODEX-BatMod-ExtPowMen-ClearGlassLock.zip | With Clear Glass Lock (bit different from the one from Boss, backround is still grey)
- Klick: JVS-ODEX-IconFiles.zip | That are the Modded Icon for some SystemApps (Browser, Camera, Contacts, Dialer, Messages)

- Klick: JVS-ODEX-restore-pack.zip | ATTENTION: This files deletes the existing "/system/app" and "/system/framework" folder than it copies over the original ODEXED STOCK FILES from JVS. So every MOD and every change in files in this two folders get lost! File has been tested by me and works. With this file you can also go back from Deodexed ROM to Odexed one if someone like to do that!

Downloads DEODEX:
- Klick: JVS-DEODEX-BatMod-ExtPowMen.zip | with original Glass Lock from Samsung
- Klick: JVS-DEODEX-BatMod-ExtPowMen-AOSPLock.zip | with AOSP Lockscreen
- Klick: JVS-DEODEX-BatMod-ExtPowMen-ClearGlassLock.zip | With Clear Glass Lock (bit different from the one from Boss, backround is still grey)
- Klick: JVS-DEODEX-IconFiles.zip | That are the Modded Icon for some SystemApps (Browser, Camera, Contacts, Dialer, Messages)

- Klick: JVS-DEODEX-restore-pack.zip | ATTENTION: This files deletes the existing "/system/app" and "/system/framework" folder than it copies over the original DEODEXED STOCK FILES from JVS. So every MOD and every change in files in this two folders get lost! File has been tested by me and works. With this file you can also go back from Deodexed ROM to Odexed one if someone like to do that!

Quote:

Credits:

Quote:

- Packing CM7 icons thx $omator
- ExtPowMenu Tut thx untermensch
- Information about editing odex files thx _JKay_
- ClearLockScreen thx ock and Bo$s

Hit THANKS BUTTON if you like my work!

The Following 61 Users Say Thank You to sphinx02 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sphinx02 Ad-Free

13th September 2011, 10:32 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 850

More
Is it possible to include JVS SystemUI.apk for Nexus S style icons ? Or can the files be added in ODEXed version without decompiling first ?
-deuces-
13th September 2011, 10:33 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks....i was waiting for this!!!
14th September 2011, 01:00 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Mhmm, what about overglow ?
Would be awesome.
14th September 2011, 07:30 AM |#5  

More
Great mod
Great mod, I´ve been waiting for it to upgrade my SGS to 2.3.5.

Thanks!!!!
14th September 2011, 11:56 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Freiburg

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madd0g

Is it possible to include JVS SystemUI.apk for Nexus S style icons ? Or can the files be added in ODEXed version without decompiling first ?

I havent changed anything in the systemui.apk so in general you can add a one from somebody else.. if you only want to change .png files you can do that without decompiling but you must not add files!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wudini

Mhmm, what about overglow ?
Would be awesome.

No, in my versions will be no overglow because with odexed roms there are problems with overscroll and I think the overscroll effect from samsung is real nice.. Overscroll-Glow is not really better in my opinion..
14th September 2011, 02:59 PM |#7  

More
Hi, can you create a zip file with only the AOSP LockScreen for odexed JVS ROM, without battery mod and extended power menu? Thanx.
14th September 2011, 05:25 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
thanks !
14th September 2011, 08:17 PM |#9  
Flag Antalya, Turkey, Turkey
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thanks for works.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App
14th September 2011, 09:07 PM |#10  

More
Thank you so much for this very nice piece of work! I flashed it over the odexed stock rom and it's working beautiful, again, just like the other mods you've created. Thanks again!
14th September 2011, 10:12 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Freiburg

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMIRussia

Hello, will you make a tw4 for odex JVS, I really enjoy your work on JVR tw4.5, it works awesome, thanks

Sorry for my English

He asked via PM but here for all:

I decided to not support TW4 anymore because I always had problems with it. If you have to much apps on the homescreen it lags and if it is closed by the android sytem due less ram it freezes the phone and the phone reboots..

I personally use zeam launcher from the android market which is fast, stable and useful.

For everybody who want to use TW4:
Go to fr4gg0rs TW4.5 Thread and install it from there.. to have the modded icons you can simply install my icon files..

hope this is ok for everybody..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)