thanks @ laokaikiller he posted first
only Deodexed files: http://www.multiupload.com/TL5KREYNXW
CG31 und CG39.smg version 5!
FULL SBF: http://mir.cr/1HLS00W4 thanks to racca
original nandroid backup rooted + fix for battery: http://www.multiupload.com/EVGS4IF0JH big thanks to osebee (rom is like full sbf)
Nandroid multilanguage walter79 edition: http://www.multiupload.com/UZJRLWM0I7
- Install official FroYo (if you have CM7, Miui, or any other rooted Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread with 2nd-init enabled rom go to step 4)
- After setting up FroYo, root it.
- Install CWM via 2nd-init from market.
- reboot and run 2nd-init (voldown on blue LED)
- Go to "Recovery"
- Go to "Custom Recovery"
- Go to "Wipe data"
- Go to "Backup and Restore"
- Go to "Restore"
- Select "your nandroid-backup" and confirm
- reboot. You should get stuck in a black screen.
- Flash the FixedSBF now (pull battery --> go to bootoloader VOLUP+Power, flash /defy/fixed-sbf via RSD-lite)
- After this process is finished the phone should reboot. Booting up can take a while, max is about 10 minutes.
- callID mismatch
- no battery indicator if you flash full sbf
- maybe only red lens work
- no blurfacebook
- panorama mode = FC --> fix ro.media.panorama.defres=2048x1536
CHANGELOG for NANDROID BACKUP nr.1 - /system/bin/battd from Milestone 2 - default language english - bootmenu CHANGELOG for NANDROID BACKUP walter79 - 720p record and play (record for red lens) - 1% battery, browser fix, blurhome google market icon, blue checkboxes thanks to spear1403 - multilanguage, en, ch, fr, nl, de, es, it, pt - rooted, deodexed - removed a lot of chinese apps