Original post on 4pda.ru
ROM (for flashing from stock or other custom ROMs): cm-7.1.0-RC1-Cooper-KANG-10.10.11-Grif_07.zip
ROM (for updating from CyanogenMod-7.1.0-Cooper-KANG-Beta1 or Beta2): cm-7.1.0-RC1-Cooper-KANG-10.10.11-Grif_07_update.zip (no need wipe, all your data will be saved, but wipe dalvik cache is necessary)
What new in RC1 build:
- full odexed ROM (more performance, more free space on \data);
- new kernel from ketut;
- no more accidentally rejected calls by pressing "Back" button (function disabled);
- FM Radio app's graphics bug fixed;
- GoogleApps updated to 28.08.2011 version (except Market);
- cifs.ko, tun.ko, zram.ko modules updated;
- lights.cooper.so lib updates;
- noise suppression in call enabled.
Fixes (flash from recovery):
Fixed in cm-7.1.0-RC1-Fix1-12.10.11:
- fixed kernel from ketut, without oc (if you want overclocking, you need reflesh oc-kernel);
- updated cifs.ko, tun.ko, zram.ko modules;
- 640x480 videorecording, better sound quality in video (thanks a lot to ya.AVG from 4pda.ru).
All info about CyanogenMod you can find here.
How to install:
- You need a stock or custom rom with Android 2.3.*
- You need ClockWorkMod4 or ClockWorkMod5 installed (I recommend this recovery)
- Copy cm-7.1.0-RC1-Cooper-KANG-10.10.11-Grif_07.zip on SDcard
- Reboot into ClockWorkMod, wipe data/factory reset. If you using BehradGH CyanoAce, you need format /system in CWM before flashing this rom .
- Flash cm-7.1.0-RC1-Cooper-KANG-10.10.11-Grif_07.zip from recovery
- Reboot your phone (first boot will take some time)
- Happy testing
What is fixed:
- new kernel from ketut, more info here
- Superuser.apk and su latest beta version
- CWM Manager
- Better workaround solution for button lights and BLN
- camera fixed
- Video playback fixed
- Setup wizard fixed
- headset button now working
- FM Radio is working now! (libaudio sources kanged from psyke83)
- compass is working correctly now. All sensors works! GPS Status working correctly.
- Torch working, including from button widget (turn the LED flaslight from status bar)
- compcache and swap support, compatible tun and cifs modules included
- camera orientation bag in Beta2 fixed
- fix Build number to GWK74
- Fix headphone/headset audio routing (better sound quality in headphone/headset) from psyke83
Thanks to BehradGH and his team.
Thanks to coolya, PabloPL and psyke83 for sources.
Thanks to ketut.kumajaya for many fixes and kernel.
Thanks to gorolegov from 4pda.ru for camera fix and helping with FM Radio.
Thanks guru2468 for video.
Special thanks to Lovetz and all 4pda.ru forum members