Don't flash this ROM if you are a weekly flasher, since I will not update this ROM weekly. Otherwise, I will be busy installing, flashing, testing the ROM rather than enjoying and using the phone.
Intention is to update and release NDT Elegancia Editions once a month.
This ROM has been fully themed with Elegance Style on /system/app level in order to preserve data space.
You can still apply themes if wanted. I will create a whole seperate Elegance Theme for other MIUI fans later.
- The default launcher, browser, EMail and keyboard has been removed and replaced with ADW Launcher, EMail (with multi-select option enabled) and
DSP Manager from CM7 and added the Dolphin HD Browser together with Elegance themed Gingerbread Keyboard.
- Other improvements include increasing the dalvik-VM cache to 64M, enabling 3G.RIL display, fine tuning GPS config and updating GPS Libs to NMEA and some other tweaks.
- Flip Window Animation Transition Effects added
- Some default apps under /data/apps have been removed and replaced with battery widget, android lost and calibration app.
This version comes as two editions.
* Latest Update: 14.Feb.2012; Base ROM: NDT 47.0 ML / MIUI 2.2.3 *
* ChangeLog can be found Here (Latest Version) And Here and Here *
- With Density 167 (contains some additional icons, backgrounds to match the density), Link.
- With Density 240, Link.
Both versions are MAGLDR. If you are a cLK user, then flash Kernel Tytung R14 cLK for NDT MIUI ROM V 44.x additionally.
I could not decide whether to publish the ROM as a dark edition or with default white backgrounds.
For those who like the Dark Edition, please apply this theme additionally and everything will be Dark ... (For the Dark theme; sms/mms background and some few other things still need some work to do, just give it a try)
To enable Keyboard vibration, change the vibration method to "normal" and it will work (after enabling and setting the vibration to ON)
1. Coming from another ROM?
- Task29, Full Wipe, Repartition, Hard Reset, Wipe Cache and Dalvik
2. Coming from NDT?
- Wipe Cache and Dalvik would be enough
In order to avoid boot loops or hot reboots make sure that:
1. Wait 5 to 10 minutes after installing the ROM for the first time, and then execute shutdown and restart (not Reboot!)
2. Enable Root Access through SuperUser -> Settings
3. Disable "Manage Permission" within the SuperUser Application and then Change application access of all apps in the list to "Allow" and enable " Manage Permissions " again (or leave it disabled if wanted)
- If you are new to ADW Launcher, Follow this link for a complete ADW Launcher guide.
- Settings / Launcher settings won't work (since MIUI launcher has been removed). For ADWLauncher settings, press menu key while on home page.
- I personally use density 167 with dark theme applied.
Recommended Partition Layout:
misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery-raw.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 135M
cache ya 32M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize
Credits go to:
- Langthang, for his permission using his ROM as base
- Pat, for his permission using his Modded Sense 3.0 lockscreen
- Steve0007 (Elagancia Icons and Dialer (Dark Edition) from WM ELegancia ROMS)
- SonneSekhon (Using some of his icons from CM7 Vivid Theme)
- Task650Dark (Using his Dark BackGrounds)
- And also others I forgot to mention... (let me know )
Density 167 / Dark Theme Applied:
---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------
Reserved for future Use
---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------
Reserved for Future Use