FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[30.JAN.12] [cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.0 NAND (Desire HD 3.12.405.1)

549 posts
Thanks Meter: 714

Post Reply Email Thread
[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.0 NAND firmware (based on stock RUU Desire HD 3.12.405.1)

Screenshots:

Features:
  • Multilanguage.
  • Stable and Fast.
  • Data working (cedesmith's ppp wrapper 0.8b4)
  • aGPS (libs v2.0 + gpsconf от tytung) - change server to your region before flashing. system\etc\gps.conf
  • NTP_SERVER=eu.pool.ntp.org - change eu at your server (look here)
  • Camera + Camcorder working (No 720p recording)
  • Offmode charging (only for cLK)
  • Default undervolted to 975mV
  • HTC Sense with Sense Lockscreen (only snadart, clock and weather lockscreens) and HTC Windgets (Youtube, Bookmarks, Calendar, People, Music, News, Weather, Mail, Clock).
  • НТС programms (FM Radio, Wi-Fi Hotspot, YouTube, Gallery, Internet, Camera, Calculator, Calendar, Blocked Callers, SIM Toolkit, Music, News, Mail, Messages, Flashlight, Market and etc.)
  • Weather video works
  • marc1706's 2.6.35.14 kernel
  • Filemanager
  • 60+ MB free ROM after start (NAND firmware)
  • The firmware works both on cLK and on MAGLDR loaders. The choice of the used loader occurs in an insertion installation time.

cLK Install Manual:
  • Download archive with the cLK loader and Recovery from here than unpack its content.
  • Connect PDA in bootloader mode ("mattress") and run LeoAdvancedRUU.exe from сLK folder
  • Wait for PDA reboot and clamp a key "Back". Connect PDA with cable to PC
  • Install the driver if the PC doesn't see a PDA connected (download from here)
  • Run fastboot_resize.bat from cLK_CWM_Recovery folder
  • Wait for PDA reboot and get to the menu cLK. Run fastboot_install_recovery.bat from a folder cLK_CWM_Recovery. Wait the record ends.
  • Choose Recovery mode by arrows and press the call button "Green button"
  • Choose point "Install zip from sdcard" by arrows and next "Choose zip from sdcard", choose our archive with firmware (the firmware should be thrown preliminary on a sdcard) and press a call button "Green button"
  • After the installation finishes get to the menu again. Press a key "Back" and choose point "Reboot system now"
  • The PDA will reboot and the Android will be started. The first start a bit longer then usual

MAGLDR Install Manual:
  • Download archive with the MAGLDR loader and Recovery from here than unpack its content.
  • Connect PDA in bootloader mode ("mattress") and run LeoAdvancedRUU.exe from MAGLDR folder
  • Wait for PDA reboot and clamp a key "Power". Connect PDA with cable to PC
  • Install the driver if the PC doesn't see a PDA connected (download from here)
  • Wait for PDA reboot and get to the MAGLDR menu . Choose point “USB Flasher” by arrows and press the call button "Green button"
  • Run DAF.exe from MAGLDR_Recovery folder
  • Wait for PDA reboot and get to the MAGLDR menu . Choose point “AD Recovery” by arrows and press the call button "Green button"
  • Choose point "Install zip from sdcard" by arrows and next "Choose zip from sdcard", choose our archive with firmware (the firmware should be thrown preliminary on a sdcard) and press a call button "Green button"
  • After the installation finishes get to the menu again. Press a key "Back" and choose point "Reboot system now".
  • The PDA will reboot and the Android will be started. The first start a bit longer then usual

Addons:
  • Restore the CPU voltage levels to standard one 1050mv (install from CWM) - if you have random phone FC. Download
  • Restore stock battery without % (install from CWM) Download
  • Ultra Smooth Rosie MOD - completely disable 3D widgets by flattening and freezing all homescreens during scroll. Liquid smooth locked 60FPS! (install from CWM) Download
  • Power Menu UnFix - Restores normal work of the end-call button during a call, but breaks Power Menu on pressing of the same button (should use built in APP to PowerOff) (Download).
  • Archive with a deleted part of apps and libs (download, mirror). Don't forget to increase the system partition size in flash.cfg or cLK before flashing a firmware!!! Questions "why the firmware don't boot after addition something..." are not discussed in this theme.
  • Fix Arabic DHD 3.12 Tmous or without EXT.zip (Download).
  • Fix Arabic DHD 3.12 EU or with EXT.zip (Download).

flash.cfg:
Code:
misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 260M (or 115M on using EXT install)
cache ya 5M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize
new [cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.0 Firmware v1.5 from 30.01.2012: download, mirror
kernel [cLK][MAGLDR] Android_Sense_2.6.35.14.0_2_0 Test Kernel by marc1706 from 14.03.2012: download

If you appreciate my works , please consider making a donation to PayPal, WebMoney R363973297784, Z385425758134, E490826786438, U109391780413, B409143675149 or Yandex Money 41001503300433 or you may Install SkyMonk with mail.ru satellite using this link (it give me some money and absolutely free for you).

Thanks to: dungphp for his base ROM, hands9998 for Power Menu Fix, marc1706 and warrenb213 for 2.6.35 kernel and Pyrorob for yes/no module
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	139695
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	727275   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	118541
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	727276   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	136259
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	727277   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	135707
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	727278   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	133463
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	727279  
The Following 47 Users Say Thank You to Mikhei777 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mikhei777 Ad-Free

22nd September 2011, 08:11 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kharkiv

Donate to Me
More
History

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.0 Firmware v1.5 from 30.01.2012:
  • All apk files optimize (delete debug info); more speed and free RAM
  • Marc 2.6.35.14_0.1.8 kernel in ROM already.

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.0 Firmware v1.4 from 05.12.2011:
  • Reworked script for NAND or EXT install (read here) - you must use 260 Mb system partition for NAND install or 115 Mb system partition for EXT install. Now App2SD script in NAND installation too if you need all ROM in NAND and using App2SD.
  • Recompile all APK's for more speed and stability
  • Recompile all install patches for NAND or EXT install method
  • New default.acdb from Desire GB 2.3.3
  • New base 3.12.405.1

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.0 Firmware v1.3 from 11.11.2011:
  • Non public tested version

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.0 Firmware v1.2 from 12.10.2011:
  • Fix Wi-Fi and Data in MAGLDR and cLK
  • Fix GPS work
  • Reworked installation script for MAGLDR and cLK totally
  • Fix SD card speed
  • Add some tweaks for increase speed and stability
  • Add wallpapers and fix prewiew
  • Removed CPU Control (now default 245-998MHz in interactive)
[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.0 Firmware v1.1 from 06.10.2011:
  • Disabled Market Autoupdate
  • Updated to kernel HierOS 1.8.3
  • Clean ROM to 270Mb system partition size (55 Mb free memory after start now)
  • Added CPU Control for set CPU frequency manually (default 1.2GHz)
  • Added some tweaks in system\etc\init.d
  • Cedesmith's ppp wrapper 0.8b4 for more data stability
  • Add some tweaks for increase speed and stability
[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.0 Firmware v1.0 from 02.10.2011:
  • Start release

Fans to put a heap of games and a considerable quantity of the built in memory don't put this firmware and continue using the version with EXT section. After start free about 55Mb. If a little - use firmware with EXT section or put App2Sd scripts. But I urgently recommend to check up firmware work in the pure state without loading its heap of programms. it is not a lot of Memory, but me suffices. I move programs on a flash card using standard means of an android. My council test work "as is". the Fix of strips is put separately (for comparison I recommend at first use the firmware without it ) . Consumption in the switched off condition at me nearby 2mA. RAM nearby 80-90 in the course of work. Is over what to work still. Wi-FI the access point doesn't work while. The Rest in norm as much as it's possible.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mikhei777 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mikhei777 Ad-Free
22nd September 2011, 08:13 AM |#3  
Flag Sragen-Sukabumi
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Very nice, download and try it now
btw, for CLK, how can we change cwm partition size? clk and magldr recovery link isn't working

EDIT: Thanks it's working now

Thanks
22nd September 2011, 08:18 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kharkiv

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erwinpiero

btw, for CLK, how can we change cwm partition size? clk and magldr recovery link isn't working

Thanks

Not so fast. It's in uploading
Attached Files
File Type: zip App2SD.zip - [Click for QR Code] (154.8 KB, 6057 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Mikhei777 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mikhei777 Ad-Free
22nd September 2011, 09:25 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
What recovery version are you using for CLK?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to plasterbug For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift plasterbug Ad-Free
22nd September 2011, 09:52 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up
thank you for sharing very much
22nd September 2011, 10:31 AM |#7  
Flag Sragen-Sukabumi
Thanks Meter: 37

More
First flashing CLK version, everything fine, until it load up to the OS, all black transparent background on home screen was gone, you can see only white captions, Also i missed lockscreen ring. Then i go for magldr, this one was properly shown all the widgets, looks fast and stable, will test time and time.

My friends yelling at me when in call conversation, is this low volume issue, anyone confirm?

Thanks
22nd September 2011, 11:47 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 266

More
That's really a great rom, fast, clean and stable thanks a lot for sharing

Little bit too "light" for me, I need friendstream
22nd September 2011, 12:27 PM |#9  
Flag Haiphong
Thanks Meter: 536

Donate to Me
More
Good job, thanks, downloading...
The Following User Says Thank You to THANHVO31 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift THANHVO31 Ad-Free
22nd September 2011, 12:46 PM |#10  
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 973

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erwinpiero

Thanks

Use HD2 Toolbox.
22nd September 2011, 12:56 PM |#11  
Flag the Internet
Thanks Meter: 253

More
EPIC! speed is really consistent on EU unlike SD-EXT versions..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
market nothing download

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)