FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE] Star A1000, A2000, A3000 & A5000

45 posts
Thanks Meter: 32

By [email protected], Member on 2nd October 2011, 06:09 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
This post has been moved to my personal blog
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free

3rd October 2011, 05:06 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
This post had been very, very helpful in trying to mod my A1000. I would want to see this as a sticky post since I notice there are a lot of other postings somewhere else with similar enquiries.

Again, thanks a whole lot Spyda!
3rd October 2011, 08:25 AM |#3  
OP Member

More
Arrow
Moved to my personal blog
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free
3rd October 2011, 08:34 AM |#4  
OP Member

More
Thumbs up
Latest roms coming shortly - if anyone has their own ROM's or some they recomment please post links here. Lets try and keep all the information in one place!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free
4th October 2011, 08:23 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up Thanks
Great job. I've just received my A2000 and was desperately looking for a way to improve it.
4th October 2011, 09:09 PM |#6  

More
Hi all, recently purchased a Star A9000, dual sim, capacitive screen, I think it belongs to this generation of A2000, A3000, etc ... wanted please post information on this phone (software, reviews, tools, roms, optimizations, etc.), and thus learn even more ... thanks
5th October 2011, 06:02 AM |#7  
OP Member

More
**Post removed and added to main thread**
5th October 2011, 06:44 AM |#8  
OP Member

More
The A9000 is a chinese clone, english reviews, support or any kind of information are hard to come by. There is 2 main sources of information for our models - one is chinese at http://m44.com.cn and the other is Russian at http://4pda.ru/forum (I couldnt find A9000 on this one but Im sure its there somewhere.
What is your experience level with android modification? because I would suggest if you are not an advanced level leave it alone until someone who has your phone and has modified it can tell you how in english.
That information will be on those sites but you are on your own in translating it all my friend - it can take a long time to workout what people are talking about and wouldnt suggest it if you are not technically minded and very patient.
5th October 2011, 03:54 PM |#9  

More
Ok, thanks for the info, I have more or less a month since I bought this phone, and so far so good, I've been testing some applications, although I have not done much, like you, I searched in google and has been little or what I have achieved nothing by chance I found this forum yesterday and saw the Star A9000 mentioning here.

I wanted to clarify a doubt about what you said above about the sound profiles: to work really all I have to apply to modify the F0 to F5 all? Or just use one?. Let me explain better, I want it louder when I play music from your phone, and I also listen better and stronger the voice of the person I'm talking about ... Thanks and I hope you understand.
6th October 2011, 04:50 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
The CW recovery worked on my A1000. It says the (permanent) version is 4.0.0.5 as compared to the temporary version of 3.0.0.8. Finally got my 1st Nandroid backup after previous attempts with many versions of CWs & RAs failed.

On the downside, I think I physically messed up the phone's USB port. Windows can't detect the phone anymore unless you wiggle the cable & got lucky it made proper contact. With the price paid for such phones, I have no complaints & not having high expectations. I don't treat it as a phone anyway but a toy more fun than my previous Nokias

Terima kasih byteshertz & keep up the good work!
6th October 2011, 05:03 PM |#11  

More
thanks for the post but i can't get StarTools file, file is corrupt.

thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)