FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Best Streak 7 Launcher?

329 posts
Thanks Meter: 38

By rvbarton, Senior Member on 4th October 2011, 01:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Any thoughts on the best launcher for the Dell Streak 7?

I'm using ADW currently, but don't really like it. I use Zeam on my Streak 5, and switch off with Go Launcher, but neither of those work on the Streak 7.

Thoughts?

5th October 2011, 06:13 AM |#2  
Flag USA
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
I use Go Launcher on my Streak 7....I like it because it was free, has lots of customization options and it lets you add multiple icons to screens instead of one at a time.

I couldn't install it from Android market though,,,it said my streak 7 was incompatible so I got it from manufacturers web site & it installed/runs perfectly.
5th October 2011, 10:16 PM |#3  
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 89

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilextreme

I use Go Launcher on my Streak 7....I like it because it was free, has lots of customization options and it lets you add multiple icons to screens instead of one at a time.

I couldn't install it from Android market though,,,it said my streak 7 was incompatible so I got it from manufacturers web site & it installed/runs perfectly.

are you running stock rom??
6th October 2011, 11:11 PM |#4  
Flag USA
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bstylz911

are you running stock rom??

I have my streak 7 rooted and running 2.2.2 which it came with if that's what you mean?
17th March 2013, 07:52 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Go Launcher is the best.
17th March 2013, 08:23 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
For me ADW was the best one, due to their high density icon hack (the best looking ever!). Few months ago it started not working, but I am still using ADW out of habit.
30th May 2013, 05:34 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I use lightning, small, fast, stable, free as custom as I need, nice feature that I haven't seen on other launchers you can select independent layouts for horz/vertical much nicer than getting everything perfect then flipping on it side and it sucking.
24th June 2013, 10:06 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
ive been using Halo launcher it works ok.
3rd July 2013, 12:54 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
go launcher hd for tablets
There isnt as many options as Ex but the dock is on the bottom in landscape, like tablets are supposed to be. Im on CM10 and the tablet patch doesnt work on the latest version, so the tablet format is what drawed me to this launcher. There are 4 free themes that are pretty good, and the EX themes apply icons and wallpaper. Its much smoother than Trebuchet on this particular version of CM10
4th July 2013, 05:59 PM |#10  
Flag St George, UT
Thanks Meter: 1,203

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tquarter

There isnt as many options as Ex but the dock is on the bottom in landscape, like tablets are supposed to be. Im on CM10 and the tablet patch doesnt work on the latest version, so the tablet format is what drawed me to this launcher. There are 4 free themes that are pretty good, and the EX themes apply icons and wallpaper. Its much smoother than Trebuchet on this particular version of CM10

Read your post again, and decide if it is helpful to mention the name of the launcher you are referring to

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
23rd July 2013, 12:05 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Go launcher hd ... Oops ITS IN THE TITLE
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)