Hey guys, I'm proud to present to you all my second custom Android build, I call it ARCDroid.
This build is based on my first Android build SenseDroid, and heavily themed by me to make it Xperia Arc-like style.
*What's in the build:
- Track ID
- Wifi Tether
- FULL Arabic support
- Xperia Arc-like theme
- Xperia Arc style lock screen
- Xperia Arc Widgets and stuff
- All the features that have in SenseDroid
*For your information:
- Youtube can only play non-HQ video
- System will be slower when first time boot into Android:
- Open all apps, then reboot your phone
- TimeScape widget is working, BUT the TimeScape app in app drawer is not working. However you still can connect Timescape with Facebook and Twitter
- I will using EXT3 system starting from V5
- First time boot into Android, go to 'Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > uncheck Data Enabled'. VERY IMPORTANT
- DO NOT install GAPPS directly after finish installing the build or else you will get a serious problem
- NEVER try to sync your phone with Google before installing GAPPS or else you will get serious problem
- Wifi have to switch on before booting Android or else you will get error message
- Silent the phone before booting Android so that you will have sound in Android
- Charge your phone before booting Android so that you can charge your phone in Android
- Go to Setting > Location & Security > Check 'Use wireless networks' so that you can use your GPS
- Do not use 'Infinite mode' and Timescape in app drawer because they will force close.
1. Launch Wifi-Tether
2. Go to "Settings".
3. Then go to "Change Device-Profile" and choose HTC Desire (GSM) and start tethering.
4. Without stop tethering go again to "Settings> Change Device-Profile> and choose HTC Dream.
5. Now stop tethering and start again.
If Wifi Tether not working, use File Manager and go to /system/apps/choose 'Wifi_Tether' and reinstall again
- Market Problem (' Apps not compatible'):
- Go to Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > Market > 'Clear Data' and then 'Uninstall updates'
- To disable Market Updater so that the Market will not updating itself to the latest version (buggy version):
---> Download Terminal Emulator in the Market
---> Type the following command in the terminal emulator:
---> su *PRESS ENTER*
---> pm disable com.android.vending.updater *PRESS ENTER AGAIN*
- Hardware key doesnt light up:
---> Go to brightness control, select other brightness value, then the light will turn on
- 3G function for some users:
---> Go to Settings > wireless networks > mobile network > APN
---> If there is nothing in APN then you have to set your own APN---> Press 'Menu' button then add new.
1. Format SDcard To 4 Partitions :
- 1st partition: FAT32 (SDcard / Rest)
- 2nd partition: EXT3 (System / about 150 MB )
- 3rd partition: EXT3 (Data / about 250 MB)
- 4th partition: EXT3 (Cache / about 100 MB)
* Make sure all partitions are set to PRIMARY
2. Extract the Package then copy [npkboot] folder to root of SDcard
3. Copy [ARCDroid V5.zip] to root of SDcard without extraction
4. Run Haret and wait until the screen show 'Press Volume Down shortly To Launch ClockworkMod Recovery', press Volume Down button
5. While In Recovery menu, choose " install zip from SD card >> choose zip from sdcard >> select ARCDroid V5.zip'
6. After finish installing the build, return to main menu >> Reboot phone
7. Run Haret, this time let the phone boot into Android completely. After that, reboot your phone
8. Run Haret, go into CWM Recovery, choose " install zip from SD card >> choose zip from sdcard >> select 'ARCDroid GAPPS.zip'
9. After finish install, reboot phone
10. Run HARET and leave it to continue booting into Android, you are done
*Huge Thanks to:
- Russell.Eclair for making those beautiful banner
*WHAT CAN YOU DO IF YOU APPRECIATE MY WORK:
- CLICK the Thanks Button
- RATE THIS BUILD
- Use my banner on top of the post to become your avatar
- BUY ME A COFFEE
DOWNLOAD ARCDroid V5 (EXT3) HERE
DOWNLOAD ARCDroid V5 (EXT3) FROM FTP SERVER
DOWNLOAD ARCDroid GAPPS