his suggestion of an option to try to connect on the last server on boot is very good too. Just emulate one click on connect button on boot, no need to a elaborate, aggressive way to connect.
That is no way related to the suggestion some lazy dude did some posts ago.
Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2
The forum is to exchange ideas.
For me it would be very easy to implement an automatic connection at boot of the client, but I can not understand its usefulness in a real and daily use.
In particular, I can not understand what is the difference of an automatic connection and a simple button click conect on a ip previously entered.
There may be problems in a super automatic connection, and are as follows:
1) many home users, use the dhcp on the router and ip have to change very often.
2) if you forgot to enable the wifi, as often happens to me, you still have a connect button to reconnect. Same thing if there are temporary network problems
3) using the connect button, compel to pay attention to what ip takes place
4) I often start the client first and then the server
5) we are not all high-tech, people get confused and forget the check box auto connect, and always find the message "server not reachable" (giving negative votes in the market, just because of their inexperience)
In summary I would like a good reason for its implementation.
I worry that it might bring more disadvantages than advantages