this poor gut matter:-
can't get into recovery even flash mode
no vibrate when pressing on button
no se white logo
no green led when pressing back button while plug in usb
no screen light

it died

are u got all the listed above??

yes, all of 'em. died like a lifeless brick. Flashtool nor PCsuit detect it. Tried repairing in PCsuit, and because it doesnt turns on on recovery(or at least that is what it seems[no led or vibration respone], it doesnt gets recognized in the "turn of your phone, press back button and connect it to the computer". Not even device manager in the computer detects it as anything).

I am going to USACELL later today and prey they dont realize that i tried to unlock the bootloader, which i see dificult because it doesent even turns on.
(Same thing happened to my last blackberry and after 20 days i got this in change, but no hacking was made in that blackberry)
3rd December 2011, 01:21 AM |#13  
Flag kragujevac
Thanks Meter: 231

More
Battery should be at least 50%

Sent from my E15i using XDA App
28th January 2012, 07:12 PM |#14  
Flag Tauranga, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1

More
now i have this same problem... tried the bootloader hack... phone tried to restart BAM nothing... the phones battery was at 90% and i even put it on the charger (at the wall not pc) for at least 7 hours last night.... still nothing... any ideas? or am i out of luck...
B.Jay
28th January 2012, 11:08 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankknat

now i have this same problem... tried the bootloader hack... phone tried to restart BAM nothing... the phones battery was at 90% and i even put it on the charger (at the wall not pc) for at least 7 hours last night.... still nothing... any ideas? or am i out of luck...

Date code?

Take out the battery, look at the sticker below ... there's a date code in the likes of 11W??

If it's past 11W29, then 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999991% that it's a hard brick now.
6th February 2012, 11:07 PM |#16  

More
i sent the x8 off to the SE approved repair company here in new zealand... cost me like $50 for them to tell me its UN-repairable...
7th February 2012, 12:49 PM |#17  
Flag PÄRNU
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Which bootloader do you haved?SEMC or something else?When SEMC bootloader then you must using "msm7227_semc tool" another way "msm7227_setool2".When the S1tool is showing"unknow bootloader" you should do NOTHING!

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

And somewhere in internet is avalible a"S1tool" with "repair"button.It should help.Must connected phone in "flash mode" which you already have...
7th February 2012, 08:49 PM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by montekristo

Which bootloader do you haved?SEMC or something else?When SEMC bootloader then you must using "msm7227_semc tool" another way "msm7227_setool2".When the S1tool is showing"unknow bootloader" you should do NOTHING!

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

And somewhere in internet is avalible a"S1tool" with "repair"button.It should help.Must connected phone in "flash mode" which you already have...

unable too its hard bricked. there is no power going to the phone what so ever after the bootloader... and from all this ive learned to read ALOT more before going ahead to change things... but hey thats what we all do right... you gotta try before you get it right... battery was changed. and i think the company even tried using repairing cables to see if any power would go to it... nothing... sadly ive bricked my phone
B.Jay
7th February 2012, 11:56 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by montekristo

When the S1tool is showing"unknow bootloader" you should do NOTHING!

The thing you refer to has NOTHING to do with the boot loader (as in "boot loader binary") itself but the digital SIMLOCK certificate. The only thing you got right is that s1tool saying "UNKNOWN SIMLOCK CERTIFICATE" means the phone's boot loader can't be unlocked (and shouldn't even be tried).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankknat

unable too its hard bricked. there is no power going to the phone what so ever after the bootloader... and from all this ive learned to read ALOT more before going ahead to change things... but hey thats what we all do right... you gotta try before you get it right... battery was changed. and i think the company even tried using repairing cables to see if any power would go to it... nothing... sadly ive bricked my phone

That's exactly what happens when you hard brick the phone at the boot loader unlock (i.e. MFD 11W29 or later) - No LED (indicating it would charge/get power), No LCD output, No vibrate, No reaction to the power button, Nothing... nada... nix... dead.

Now, as I outlined already in several posts there actually is a way to resurrect "shot" W/X8's - but that's most likely beyond the skills, and budget, of most people around here...

To reiterate again:

- You need a Qualcomm Resurrection cable fitting the X8.
- You need S1Tool (for free download at setool.net)
- You need "Credit" for S1Tool to perform the repair
- You need to partially open up your X8 to gain access to the printed component board.

With this you can resurrect the device through UART flash recovery.

That's a way the_laser outlined in a subsequent post on the forums at setool.net (way past the SETool post where he notified about the MSM7227 hard brick problem).
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
8th February 2012, 12:13 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
in re-wrote yesterday I also like that
8th February 2012, 02:38 PM |#21  
Flag PÄRNU
Thanks Meter: 5

More
You have rigth,B.Jay!That i meaned too.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)