1. Download the zip file (1280×720) here.
2. Reboot your phone into recovery.
3. Choose install zip from sd card.
4. Choose zip from sd card.
5. Select the file you downloaded from above.
6. Once it finishes running choose Go Back and then reboot!
If you are using a device running MIUI, download the .mtz file here.
Animated Gif of the boot animation
According to the popular requests, I modified the animation to different resolutions.
1. Download the required file to your sdcard & rename it to bootanimation.zip
2. Use root explorer to go to system/media, system/customize/resource or data/local depending on your rom.
3. Now manually replace the orginal bootanimation.zip with the downloaded file.
4. Now reboot & enjoy .
Download the required version below
qHD (960×540) , FWVGA (854×480) , WVGA (800×480) , HVGA (480×320) , QVGA (320×240)
WXGA (1280×800), WSVGA (1024×576/600), XGA (1024×768), Touchpad (1024×768)
Go to the desc.txt file in /data/local/bootanimation.zip Now Change the values according to the preferred resolution. 540 960 15 (for qHD ) 480 800 15 (for WVGA )