FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Samsung Bluetooth Headset HM1100

420 posts
Thanks Meter: 78

By rocker86, Senior Member on 12th October 2011, 02:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Unable to listen music via Samsung Bluetooth Headset HM1100.
I have tried in Latest nightly, Stock froyo and in modded Froyo (Jokerdroid 4.2)
It seems that the A2DP function is not supported by wildfire for HM1100.
Whether anyone can confirm or can provide any application for the same would be highly grateful to me...

13th October 2011, 01:52 PM |#2  
Flag Nasik
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiv Prajapati

Unable to listen music via Samsung Bluetooth Headset HM1100.
I have tried in Latest nightly, Stock froyo and in modded Froyo (Jokerdroid 4.2)
It seems that the A2DP function is not supported by wildfire for HM1100.
Whether anyone can confirm or can provide any application for the same would be highly grateful to me...

wildfire does support A2DP
my phone works seamlessly with Samsung SBH-650
i never tried jokerdroid, but it works very wel with cyanogenmod
13th October 2011, 01:57 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 78

More
i have tried it with cyanogen mod too....didnt get sucess
13th October 2011, 09:46 PM |#4  
Flag Nasik
Thanks Meter: 2

More
From what i see on samsung's website the headset you are talking about is not a stereo bluetooth headset so the chances that it will support music playback are acute.
You can check 2 things though,
1. Long press on the paired headset in bluetooth settings and check if the media option is available, if yes activate it and you can play music.
2. Pair the headset with a normal wildfire (unrooted, s-on) and try the same.

But remember,
Not all handsets play music via normal (single earpiece) bluetooth headsets so if it doesnt work wildfire is one of them..
4th January 2012, 01:41 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
What technical aspect makes it not to play music. Its so disappointing.....My friends Nokia 5800 plays music on the Samsung HM1100 bluetooth single piece headset...but my HTC Desire HD doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyj1610

From what i see on samsung's website the headset you are talking about is not a stereo bluetooth headset so the chances that it will support music playback are acute.
You can check 2 things though,
1. Long press on the paired headset in bluetooth settings and check if the media option is available, if yes activate it and you can play music.
2. Pair the headset with a normal wildfire (unrooted, s-on) and try the same.

But remember,
Not all handsets play music via normal (single earpiece) bluetooth headsets so if it doesnt work wildfire is one of them..

5th February 2012, 05:09 PM |#6  
Flag Pisa

More
good job guys !
6th March 2012, 12:01 PM |#7  

More
i have the same problem pls give me some music app to play a music on my bluetooth apas pls.
24th September 2013, 09:43 AM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ujwaldignified

What technical aspect makes it not to play music. Its so disappointing.....My friends Nokia 5800 plays music on the Samsung HM1100 bluetooth single piece headset...but my HTC Desire HD doesn't.

I think because many Nokia phones output audio in mono to bluetooth devices. My N9 worked with a Samsung and Motorola mono bluetooth headset but my Xperia T can only connect to these same headsets for telephone calling.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)