You do this knowing all risks involved with flashing a ROM.
Neither I nor any member of The Collective is responsible for any permanent damage.
Team Phoenix has now become "The Collective". The Collective is a group of individuals committed to the advancement of all things Android. All members are equal and all knowledge is shared. Although we have a new name, you can still expect the quality that has been known from the Team Phoenix crew. We are still the same people...along with a few extras, just with a new direction. Our products will not be made by one, but by many.
The main Absolution dev team is: rasroygbiv, Nunhugger, & flappjaxxx, but all releases are by The Collective.
-Built on CM7 7.2 RC0 compiled from latest sources
-AbsolutionAce kernel -source- https://github.com/flappjaxxx/AbsolutionACE
-Google Apps including GoogleTalk w/video chat (minus Startup Wizards!)
-Front facing camera hack (You CAN has video chat!)
-AbsolutionTools (Now found in Settings)- Custom OC/UV profiles with one click installation! Home of Themes, Google Apps, Wallpapers, Keyboards, Updates, GPS fixes, UV scripts, Custom Netfix (with rotation) and more!
-Battery Bar Mod (MIUI style)
-Volume+free or DSPManager via AbsolutionTools
-Custom Dialer and Contacts
-Custom tweaks to improve data speeds/signal strength
-Custom Theme and ADW Launcher w/loop scrolling
-VM Heap increased to 76m
-Wifi scan rate increased to 60s
-Flash Player 10.2.156.12
-HTC IME keyboardby jonasl
-Modified Gingerbread Keyboard for us with fat fingers
-More stuff I forgot
Credits & Thanks:
-Nunhugger, This should be a shared OP. Sincere thanks to you for making this thing look amazing and making me figure out how to do this without having it done for me.
-flappjaxxx, also should share OP, for true co-development, AbsolutionAce kernel and for our AbsolutionTools app. Revolutionary work!
-Zelendel for advice, guidance, and busting my chops when I needed it
-ashies7, cwhitney24, gio22, dsmitty166, Trevino07, darkside79, flappjaxxx, Duffman14, XAvierG, dyne2199 and Tx Redneck for testing, giving feedback, sharing your talents, adding art and options for the user, and more than anything, sharing ideas to make this project better. This is TRUELY a team production!
-The Collective team as a whole (Thanks for the WP Mortem Taum!)
-The CyanogenMod team (especially Kali, attn1 and jznomoney!)
-LorDClockaN for the quickest developing kernel on the planet LorDModUE
-alienmind for the groundwork for AbsolutionTools and all the other help
-JoeDV for the OG OTA app
-Sybregunne for andrev_oc and Daemon Controller
-AngelDeath for GPS pioneering
-killersloth for UV Scripts and Splashscreens
-pvyParts for Battery Bar Mod
-existz for a amazing CM7 kernel- TalonAce
-cjoliver for OCUVBeater2
-capez for ICS transitions
-fernando sor for transparent Gmail
-BUGabundo from Cyanogenmod forums for Front Facing Camera Hack
-id10terrordfw, IsraelR, henrybravo, and the contributors to their threads for the tireless pursuit of the fastest data speeds possible.
-Adam Holden – Founder of Team Phoenix
-The XDA community as a whole
If I have forgotten you, please pm me!
1. Back Up your Stuff.
2. Wipe Data/ Factory Reset
3. Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache
4. Flash .zip in recovery
5. Allow full first boot, reboot
6. Sign in to Market to add account.
7. Open Absolution Tools app and make it your own.
8. Rate the thread and hit some "Thanks" buttons!
Recommended Radio: 126.96.36.199_26.10.04.03_M Get it here
1) If you find that your voicemail number is not set or incorrect, please see the following: http://bridog.net/cellular/voicemail-access-numbers/ or just use Google Voice
2) If you find the Market doesn't work correctly after flashing, including FCs and downloading issues, do a restart.
3) If Gmail doesn't sync, go to Settings, Accounts & sync, tap on your account, turn off Sync Gmail then turn it back on.
4) Front Facing Camera hack tells video chat apps that your device is equipped with a front facing camera, then uses the camera on the back. Grab a mirror and enjoy!
5) To set device phone number, go to Settings>Call Settings>Additional Settings>My Phone Number
Help and answers to any non-development related questions? Absolution Q&A or join us on Palringo. Team room is theandroidcollective
You tell us!
Absolution 3.7 *AbsolutionTools is now in Settings!*
For those users that are feeling the need to try out ICS, but don't want to leave Absolution, we have an Alpha build that is available. The caveat being that users are willing to follow a few simple rules.
1. Understand that this is a Alpha release. NO BUG REPORTS! We know some things don't quite work the way we want, or we wouldn't be calling it an Alpha release.
2. Understand that AbsolutionICS is unsupported. It is a work in progress, with most things working.
3. Do NOT ask for any ETA on releases, updates, etc. If we are swamped with these types of requests/comments, we will pull it until a stable release is available to release.
All of that being said, it runs good enough for most of us on the team that have Inspires are running it as a daily driver. Enjoy!
Download- AbsolutionICS A7 build 2
Absolution Theme Thread
Donators to the "cause" - Thank You!
Tx Redneck, Dawgtrix, sphuyal, psyc0