IF YOU DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW, BY INSTALLING THIS, YOUR WARRANTY IS PROBABLY VOID! I won't be responsible if your TP bricks, needs doctoring, catches fire, skins adorable puppies and kittens, BBQs your "crown jewels", eats your children, starts WW3, explodes or commits seppuku!
Special thanks go to:
- jcsullins - The guy who made all of this possible by creating moboot, and he created kernel patches that fix the weird-ass framebuffer glitches, and he made the userspace touchscreen driver. This guy is a f**king GENIUS!
- jeanfrancis - pointed me towards better-initramfs, as well as showing me some code on pointing that initramfs to an LV.
- crimsonredmk - showed me the Arch Linux documentation for the TP, and wrote the original instructions for getting Arch Linux on the TP, which I have taken and adapted.
- The CyanogenMod Team - For creating CM7, and getting it working on the TouchPad.
- perpe - made a working rootfs to get it booting while I was busy
Installation instructions: http://code.google.com/p/hp-touchpad...i/Installation
Apply to join the dev team! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...VVB4aElTZHc6MQ
- Kernel panic on boot issue should now be fixed - Location of sys files changed
- Added userspace touchscreen driver - Hopefully fixed kernel panic on boot
- Patched framebuffers to prevent color and mouse cursor glitches - Released kernel sources
- Initial Release