FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

12-30-2012 SuperOSR 4 HD2 rebuilt Coming soon

1,321 posts
Thanks Meter: 972

Post Reply Email Thread
SuperOSR 4 HD2 coming soon THE REBUILD!

This rom was built from elements from this rom :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1195656
And elements from here :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1195656 Nightly 11/25/2011
Credits to The maintainers of CyanogenMod for htcleo and credits to the ADLX and Superatmel for giving me the go ahead on twitter to release this for the HTC HD2.

Credits also to Tytung for a great kernel which can be found here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1258110
Credits also to Dorimanx for his Kernel which can be found here :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1322639

Also to let it be known I use cLK. For magldr version all I do is run it thru the kitchen and change it to a boot folder and take out the the ppp file in the system folder. I dont fully know about how RMNET or PPP is selected so Magldr version may not work I am working on a solution.

150mb/5mb is okay for partition.

ENJOY and Dont Forget to hit the Thanks button.D

CREDITS TO THE SUPER TEAM WHO IS BEHIND ALL THE GREAT SUPEROSR ROMS FOR MULTIPLE DEVICES.
The Following 179 Users Say Thank You to czarsuperstar@gmail.com For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift czarsuperstar@gmail.com Ad-Free

18th October 2011, 03:28 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn, NY

Donate to Me
More

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to czarsuperstar@gmail.com For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift czarsuperstar@gmail.com Ad-Free
18th October 2011, 03:34 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn, NY

Donate to Me
More
reserved for future.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to czarsuperstar@gmail.com For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift czarsuperstar@gmail.com Ad-Free
18th October 2011, 03:47 PM |#4  
Flag singapore
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Downloading and trying it nao! Thanks man
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to topupcash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift topupcash Ad-Free
18th October 2011, 03:53 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn, NY

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by topupcash

Downloading and trying it nao! Thanks man

thank you. I gave you your first thanks, LOL.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to czarsuperstar@gmail.com For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift czarsuperstar@gmail.com Ad-Free
18th October 2011, 04:22 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thanks. I will try this ASAP. There is only one issue. Download magldr version won't start.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

download works now
The Following User Says Thank You to sterkejerreke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sterkejerreke Ad-Free
18th October 2011, 05:15 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn, NY

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartass127

yeeah! finally
English only ?
I

Yes it is.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to czarsuperstar@gmail.com For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift czarsuperstar@gmail.com Ad-Free
18th October 2011, 06:05 PM |#9  
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 27

More
thanks a lot for new concept
downloading
The Following User Says Thank You to drlalitbida For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift drlalitbida Ad-Free
18th October 2011, 07:11 PM |#10  
Luxembourg
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Wooowww
I m not a big iphone fan but i tried a lot of rom that pretend to be iphone looklike but this one is by far the best, great job still some things to change but wooooooowwwwwwww good good f******* job man
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bloodbreed For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bloodbreed Ad-Free
18th October 2011, 07:54 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Will a german version released soon ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)