Runnymede AIO V6.1.1 Special Edition [Beta]
- by sebastiaan15
Or: Donate here
If you like my ROM, you can also make a little DONATION if you like...
To help a poor guy like me out!
Also, please don't PM me with questions...
Scroll down to read the FAQ, and if you can't find the answer, ask here in the thread!
IN THIS THREAD, YOU'LL FIND:
- Post #1: Details about the ROM, installation requirements and instructions, changelogs, and the download link.
- Post #2: Custom add-ons, kernels, themes and more.
- Post #3: Useful links regarding S-OFF, 4EXT Recovery, amarullz's AD2SDX, and more.
- Post #4: A detailed FAQ and installation guides in PDF format. Please READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!
- Post #5: RCTeam Tweaks Descriptions
- Post #6: Credits and thanks to everyone who collaborated and donated!
About this ROM:
Runnymede All-in-One is a Sense 3.5 ROM for Desire, based on the HTC Runnymede (base version 1.27.1400.4), featuring official Sense 3.5 with custom RCMix3D tweaks, working Beats audio boost, the "Aroma installer" by amarullz (the world's first touch-based install wizard with custom install options!), and a lot more! (see features list for details).
- Based on official HTC Sensation XL base 1.27.1400.4: Android 2.3.5 with Sense 3.5
- Full-featured Sense 3.5 with all 3D widgets
- RCMix3D Tweaks: custom options for lockscreen, statusbar, Rosie tweaks, scripts, and more!
- Supports generic A2SD and custom AD2SDX by amarullz (only for CM7r2 HBOOT): requires 1 to 1.5GB ext4! (more info about AD2SDX: see this post).
- Deodexed and zipaligned
- With init.d support
- System optimization for graphics & speed
- Multilingual (almost all languages)
- Trackpad-to-wake and trackpad-to-unlock
- Superuser 3.0.7
- Virtuous_oc or andrev_oc daemon (default smartassV2: 384-998MHz wake, 384-576MHz sleep)
- Includes Daemon controller for custom OC/UV settings (optional)
- Includes IncrediControl for CPU frequencies and voltages (optional)
Known bugs and fixes:
- Skin, wallpaper and lockscreen previews don't work (this bug is present in all Sense 3.5 ROMs). Press "Menu" and select "List/Grid view" to fix.
How to install or update:
- CM7r2 or stock HBOOT (from Alpharev)
- A 1 to 1.5GB ext4 partition (see partition guide for 4EXT Recovery).
- A recovery with touch drivers: I recommend 4EXT Recovery. Optional but recommended. Must be S-OFF to use 4EXT! (see S-OFF guide).
- For a step-by-step description of the installation process, see Runnymede AIO - Installation guide.
- For help partitioning your SD card, see 4EXT Recovery - Partition guide.
Important install notes:
- If you are coming from another ROM (or another base version of this ROM), perform a full wipe!
- If you are installing an updated version of this ROM with the same base, wipe cache, dalvik cache, system and boot. Then, select the same apps you have selected before in the INSTALLER!
- If you choose AD2SDX script in the installer, let the ROM settle down after first install. If an error occurs, just click "wait" (don't select "close"!). Then reboot. After that, you can restore your apps and settings. (Errors may occur with AD2SDX if you don't reboot first after install!)
- If you select some things in RCTeam Tweaks, you need to turn on WiFi, because some options need to download files from capychimp's server. Also, some options only take effect after a reboot (read the small text beneath the option).
- If you want Beats Audio to work, go to Settings/RCMix3D Tweaks/Miscellaneous Options/Beats Boost and select it. Wait 1 minute, and then reboot.
Or: download here
Runnymede RUU 1.27.1400.4
CM7r2 + Stock
a2sd + ad2sdx
NOTICE: Please read the IMPORTANT INSTALL NOTES and the
FAQ (post #4) before posting questions in this thread!
Or: download here
Runnymede RUU 1.27.1400.4
CM7r2 + Stock + Fatsys
a2sd + ad2sdx + INT2SD-S + INT2SD-M
For missing apps use 4ext recovery
AND A BIG THANKS TO Proz0r FOR MAKING THE INT2SD FOR MY ROM
- More info or questions about the INT2SD:go here.
INT2SD doesn't use symlinks nor bind mounts. Instead of going through a symlink or a bind mount on the data partition, it makes Android write and read directly to and from the ext2/3/4 partition on your SD. INT2SD now, for the first time ever, comes in two flavours tailored to your needs:
INT2SD-M - "Mass"
- /data on SD ext
- number of apps is only limited by ext size
- made for people who never have enough apps
- requires a faster card
- for use with fatsys HBOOT
The classic "mass" flavour mounts ext to /data, thus eliminating the need for the mtd5 userdata partition. This makes the mtd5 userdata partition unneeded. It is used in conjunction with the fatsys HBOOT and is the prime choice for all app-addicts! If you have a fast card and desire a huge amount of applications, INT2SD-M is for you.
INT2SD-S - "Speed"
- /data on SD ext, /data/data on internal
- /data/data limited to 280 MB (probably enough for more than 100 user apps)
- noticeably faster on slower cards
- for use with CM7r2 HBOOT
The new "speed" flavour mounts ext to /data and userdata to /data/data, achieving great speed while still retaining excellent storage capabilities. It's used with the CM7r2 HBOOT. If you have a slower card and are not severely app-hungry, but you still wish to experience the magic of INT2SD, then you will surely like INT2SD-S.
- More info or questions about the fatsys and hboot:go here.
INT2SD Sense ROMs require a special HBOOT, fatsys. This special HBOOT has 427 MB dedicated for /system, 5 MB for /cache and 5 MB for /data and there is probably no ROM without INT2SD that would work on it properly. It was made so that the largest part of Desire's internal memory can be used for quick access to vital system files by storing them in /system instead of symlinking them to /sd-ext, therefore slowing the entire system down. There is still plenty of space for your apps if you make a large enough SD ext partition, since SD ext gets mounted to /data and the real, 5 MB mtd5 userdata partition goes unused. So, /data on SD ext, huge /system and no symlinks! Before flashing a Sense INT2SD ROM, make sure you have flashed the fatsys HBOOT!
V6.1.1 Special Edition beta * Fixed INT2SD-M * Fixed RCTweaks support for INT2SD * Fixed reboot bug with INT2SD * Replaced reboot binary (reboot command now works) * Added fully featured bash in /system/bin (courtesy of mattgirv) * Added synclinks by Xyne from Arch Forums for INT2SD-M https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=137161 Thanks for Proz0r's for the fixes V6.1 Special Edition beta * Added INT2SD-S by Proz0r (for CM7/r2 HBOOT) * Added INT2SD-M by Proz0r (for fatsys HBOOT) V22.214.171.124 Special Edition * Fixed RCTeam Folder name in rom.zip (Because it was not installing it to the sdcard) V126.96.36.199 Special Edition * Add New gps.conf (if you use fasterfix then it back to the old one) * Set ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1 * Changed and removed some things in build.prop * Add Adreno_conf.txt * Add libaudiopreprocessing.so (to lib/soundfx) (and add it to audio_effects.conf) * Optimize and repack apk with fixallAPKs script (thanks to baadnewz) * RCTeam tweak files on sdcard same as 188.8.131.52 (so no need to flash prof peach zip) V184.108.40.206 Special Edition * Add SEB AIO RED BEATS (Default) (Boot Animation) * Almost all Bootanimations in installer * Removed Blue Beats Bootanimation * Removed all custom downanimations (only not the generic one) (returned to standard beats downanimation) * RCTeam tweak files on sdcard (no need for wifi anymore) * Changed back to older bravo-keypad.kl (most buttons are disabled) (only not the trackpad and powerbutton) * Add Adhoc support to installer * Add missing lib for defrag *.db files (libncurses.so) * Change calculator app * Add Youtube to Installer * Add VoiceSearch to installer * Fix Contacts Pics V6.0.4 Special Edition * Fixed Fc Dspmanager * add audio_effects.conf to etc * add wifioffloadpkg.xml to etc * Optimizing and defragging (*.db) files (new script) * Changed some thinks in Build.prop * New usr folder * Removed and add new BootAnimations (Thanks Prof Peach) * CallDelay Patch wil install by default * Changed EGL Files (thanks alex-v) * Fixed one thing in aroma-config V6.0.3 Special Edition * Add SEB AIO Tron Boot Animation to installer (default Boot Animation) * Changed some little things in build.prop V6.0.2 Special Edition * Fixed HTC Stock apps * Fixed Low mic Volume * Changed weather apks from a older base * Changed HtcClock3DWidget.apk from older base * Disable or Enable Powerbutton to Installer * Disable or Enable Trackpad Unlock to Installer V6.0.1 Special Edition * Add missing files (sorry for that) (because of the missing files it was draining the battery) V6.0 Special Edition * New base Runnymede 1.27.1400.4 * Add back Galaxy Nexus Colored boot animation * Add SEB AIO Gingerbread Skeleton boot animation (Default Boot Animation) * Update Maps * Update Facebook * Changed some things in Build.prop * And what i forgot