To make a better way to copy .pdf files to adobe reader on windows phone 7, i create this tool to archive this. With some simple clicks, and you can transfer your .pdf files to your phone.
What do you need?
Windows phone SDK 7.1 is required, if you're using SDK 7.0 this tool will not work
Your phone must be developer unlocked
- First, if the device you are using Adobe Reader which is downloaded from the marketplace, please remove it, then download this version: http://www.mediafire.com/?848nhfde7hqsqww
- Use any sideload tool to install that .xap file, run it first and then the exit.
- Download my tool on: http://www.mediafire.com/?d84eak8ncaxbded
- Connect your PC with the phone, open the Zune, wait until it connects successfully. Also remember to unlock the phone screen.
- Running the tool, drag and drop PDF files on the listbox. Click "Transfer files" and wait until the process is finished.
- Running Adobe Reader on the phone and enjoy the reading times.
Leave your feedback if you like this.