**PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE FLASHING!**
Before you flash, Do an NANDroid backup, and then you can use an app called "App Extractor" to restore your important apps (Or you can use TB).
Changelog is in the second post
Supported Versions for GSM networks:
Supported Versions for CDMA networks:
The CDMA kernel isn’t perfect at the moment, but it does work, so your tab won’t be bricked if you flash the right kernel, you'll just have more issues!
P1010 (Wi-Fi only tab).
• Reverse tethering- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1371345
• External SD
• Orientation sensor does work, but with a delay (you need to enable it in settings)
• Camera doesn’t work yet, and won’t anytime in near future, due to great changes in ICS. We’d have to either write of wrapper or find some other workaround
(although it does work in panorama mode)
• Touch buttons can be enabled if you want, (ro.product.characteristics=tablet in build.prop).
• Once you have a file manager installed, you can install app the normal way
• Honeycomb tablet apps works.
• Apparently you can boot this on CDMA sprint tabs as well (very long boot time at first) and P1000R!.
• If you can't get Wi-Fi to work, check here how to: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1175.
If you've got any questions, post them here(thanks joethc): http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=##galaxytab7-ics.
Q: Keyboard not showing up:
A: Change dpi to 160 in build.prop and click on small keyboard icon and slide physical keyboard off
Q: I've got no root?
A: Flash the root at bottom of post (thanks cheatman), or
Then add the sh.zip (at bottom of page) file via adb to the /system/bin folder of this device.
Thanks to sinamosavi for root!
Q: Issues with apps and/or settings:
A: WIPE DATA, THEN SEE, IT WORKS PERFECT!
Install Guide(Make sure you are on ext4 file format and gingerbread bootloaders!):
• Plug Tab into computer.
• Mount USB storage.
• Copy ICS ROM to SD Card.
• Reboot into recovery.
• Perform a ROM backup.
• Optional, but recommended: Wipe data (if you don't wipe, wait for some time on home screen for the old data to work fine with the new rom).
• Wipe the dalvik-cache.
• Flash ICS ROM.
• Flash the kernel depending on your tab, (thanks to humberto for this!)
• Flash the root patch and then then the Wi-Fi patch.
• Alpha 1:
• Alpha 2:
• Alpha 3:
Google apps: http://minus.com/mbgPLHnlmN#2
Sources (CM9 Kernel)
Look at the attachments for additional files
Added the build.prop if any1 wanted to modify!
Enjoy the rom!
Please rate this ROM 5 stars and hit the thanks button if you like it!
Special thanks to: