Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] I997UCKJ4 [28.10.2011][Android 2.3.6]

557 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,706

Post Reply Email Thread
I997UCKJ4:

Android 2.3.6

Code:
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh                                                         
ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD                                                                 
ro.build.display.id=GINGERBREAD.UCKJ4                                                   
ro.build.version.incremental=UCKJ4                                                      
ro.build.version.sdk=10                                                                 
ro.build.version.codename=REL                                                           
ro.build.version.release=2.3.6                                                          
ro.build.date=Fri Oct 28 14:51:18 KST 2011                                              
ro.build.date.utc=1319781078                                                            
ro.build.type=user                                                                      
ro.build.user=se.infra                                                                  
ro.build.host=SEP-52                                                                    
ro.build.tags=release-keys                                                              
ro.product.model=SAMSUNG-SGH-I997                                                       
ro.product.brand=samsung                                                                
ro.product.name=SGH-I997                                                                
ro.product.device=SGH-I997                                                              
ro.product.board=SGH-I997                                                               
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a                                                          
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi                                                             
ro.product.manufacturer=samsung                                                         
ro.product.locale.language=en                                                           
ro.product.locale.region=US                                                             
ro.wifi.channels=                                                                       
ro.board.platform=s5pc110                                                               
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device                                   
ro.build.product=SGH-I997                                                               
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint                              
ro.build.description=SGH-I997-user 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD UCKJ4 release-keys                 
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/SGH-I997/SGH-I997:2.3.6/GINGERBREAD/UCKJ4:user/release-keys
# Samsung Specific Properties                                                           
ro.build.PDA=I997UCKJ4                                                                  
ro.build.hidden_ver=I997UCKJ4                                                           
ro.build.changelist=694350                                                              
ro.flash.resolution=1080                                                                
# end build properties
Download:

http://hotfile.com/dl/133568167/5ccc...C_ATT.rar.html

Pass: sampro.pl
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Przekret For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Przekret Ad-Free

28th October 2011, 07:45 PM |#2  
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 3,364

More
YEP another leak
28th October 2011, 07:50 PM |#3  
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 213

More
I am confused with different steps to install rom. Can you give me steps to install this,
also i want to root after installing this ROM.

Thanks in advacne.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Also, what is the code in the first post? do i need to copy this code in any file?
28th October 2011, 07:51 PM |#4  
Flag Springfield

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atrix4nag

I am confused with different steps to install rom. Can you give me steps to install this,
also i want to root after installing this ROM.

Thanks in advacne.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Also, what is the code in the first post? do i need to copy this code in any file?

if this has bootloaders stay away from it till its rooted
28th October 2011, 08:09 PM |#5  
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 231

More
Awwww Dammit! I was hoping for an official this month, Going back to stock was F'n pointless, Sweet Jesus! Becoming very infuriated with these retarded screwed up leaks. We going on what now? 4 months waiting. F'n Liers.
28th October 2011, 08:12 PM |#6  
Flag 18518
Thanks Meter: 250

More
Flashing. Wish me luck. Looks like it contains boot loaders.
28th October 2011, 08:14 PM |#7  
Flag Springfield

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiomkid

Awwww Dammit! I was hoping for an official this month, Going back to stock was F'n pointless, Sweet Jesus! Becoming very infuriated with these retarded screwed up leaks. We going on what now? 4 months waiting. F'n Liers.

or you could not flash the "screwed up leaks"
The Following User Says Thank You to CheesyNutz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CheesyNutz Ad-Free
28th October 2011, 08:14 PM |#8  
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Oh goodie! Going to install now.
28th October 2011, 08:18 PM |#9  
Flag Virginia Beach, Va.
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheesyNutz

or you could not flash the "screwed up leaks"

+1

Try not being a douche and be happy with what you get.
The Following User Says Thank You to vunuts For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vunuts Ad-Free
28th October 2011, 08:19 PM |#10  
Flag 18518
Thanks Meter: 250

More
Call it whatever you like but I honestly believe IMO this release is smoother. At least it is to me. I mean I just started playing with it but even right after the first boot it's fast.
28th October 2011, 08:28 PM |#11  
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 231

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vunuts

+1

Try not being a douche and be happy with what you get.

I'm not trying to be 1. I switched from Blackberry to this Smartphone. My Blackberry YES! I got updates, Received 1 Update then received no updates ever again, Had to rely on Devs for support on the phone. Every device was suppose to get Blackberry O.S 6.0, did that happen? No!, Same thing seems to be happening here, Good phone, Now it's losing support, devs, and users, Exactly what happend to my Blackberry. ICS for this phone? I think Not! They'll butter you up just like they did with my Blackberry and getting the latest O.S. They'll keep throwing their words at us but I won't believe what they say anymore. It's called being FOS! But I'm hoping in the long run, I'm all wrong about this.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)