Webserver is now supported for Mango devices!
During NoDo this tool was used much for exploring the "\Windows" directory, but when Mango came none could explore it.
There is probably many new things to find in the new OEM Mangos (that could not be extracted till now (Exception's: ROM dumps))
Source code is available in attachment and should build without any problems (except for the dll reference)
- Follow stem 6 for Microsoft.Phone.InteropServices.dll errors
Install XAP => Navigate to the phone's IP shown in application => Browse and enjoy.
- Change password on first launch (its randomized)
Many thanks to davux for creating the base for this tool.
- Orginal NoDo thread Here
v0.1 - Initial Mango version release
- Thanks MarysFetus aka Suicide Clown for the great icon set and start screen, love em
- Many thanks to GoodDayToDie for informing me that this app can / and will run from now without the <"ID_CAP_INTEROPSERVICES">
- Removed old OEM dll's that where not used (xap size: 812 KB => 250 KB)