I've had a few requests for this, so here it is.
This is a modification of the latest TouchWiz4 Launcher made by me. This post is going to be updated whenever a new version of firmware goes out.
I do already know that TouchWiz 4.5 exists by fr4gg0r, which is far more customizable, but I have followed a different interpretation to this. This is not based on work done by fr4gg0r.
You can find my original thread on the International SGSII forums here .
- 5 icon dock
- 5 column app drawer
- Smaller fonts in icon dock so they don't get hidden
- Better spacing of icons in homescreen
- Better spacing on the badges
SOON TO COME
- Application to control features
- Themeing Interface
What are the advantages?
- Uses the same id key as the original Samsung stock launcher, so all widgets work at once, without having the need to resign with different id
Download versions 1.2 T-Mo
See attachment below
fr4gg0r for the inspiration and advice.
Juggernaut for the deodex build which i extracted the apk from.
As I do not own an T-Mobile phone, i am working blind here. Versions are untested. Please report issues here or in my original thread (preferably) with screenshots so i can identify the problem. If anyone feels like picking this up, please feel free to do so, so long i get some sort of credit.