Flash this file over anything and you will have GB!
Let the fun begin!
0. Install the software that pops up when you plug in your phone.
1. Get the LGNPST Package with the GenericModels and Components Plug-In.
2. Get the driver for the phone and install it
3. Get the Stock Rom TOT file and extract it.
4. Get the DLL file specifically for the Revolution
5. Extract the "LGNPST Store & Lab"
6. Install the following order:
c. Components >> LGNPST_Components_Ver_5_0_12_0.msi
d. GenericModels >> LGNPST_GenericModels_Ver_5_0_10_0.msi
7. Run "Right_Click_Register_DLL.reg"
8. Make a new folder called "Models" in the program's directory
Default: "C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST\"
9. Grab the "VS910.dll" and put it in the "Models" folder.
10. Right Click "VS910.dll" and click on Install/Register.
Note: DLL WILL NOT INSTALL UNLESS COMPONENTS AND GENERICMODELS PLUG-INS ARE INSTALLED!!!
IF YOU CANNOT INSTALL IT ON A RIGHT CLICK GO TO "C:\Windows\System32" and drag the VS910.dll on "regsvr32" and it should install.
a. Make sure you install it properly
11. Run "LGNPST"
12. Plug in your phone, use Internet Connection Mode,and enable USB Debugging.
13. Phone should pop up in the list
14. Select the phone and click on the Open folder button inside the .BIN query underneath the COM## details.
15. Since it wants a .bin file, you can open the .TOT file by typing "*.*" inside the File Name query and hitting Enter
16. Select "VS910ZV4_04.S4_04.P58008.R5.user.tot" and Click OK
17. Then click on Upgrade
18. Wait a few minutes