This is an unofficial Milestone 2 port of CM7.
[ Downloads | Google apps ]
- 720P recording is not working
- ALT lock does not work
08.09.2012 - Upgraded CM sources
01.09.2012 - Added OTA updater, upgraded CM sources
21.02.2012 - Upgraded CM sources (fixed blank screen after unlocking issue)
09.02.2012 - Upgraded CM sources
22.01.2012 - Backported ICS animations, UK 2.3.4 fingerprint, fixed Exchange FC for polish locale
04.01.2012 - Upgraded CM sources (e.g. T9 dialer)
- Moved device specific settings to its own tree in the settings
- Added lower backlight level
- New multitouch module (no delay at startup)
- Stock compass callibration app and audio effects
18.11.2011 - Wifi tethering does not need DUN APN anymore
18.11.2011 - Fingerprint changed to UK 2.2 (fix Market from hiding some apps)
12.11.2011 - Tweaked CPU, camera, build.prop and recovery settings (Endless7);
settings for Droid2Bootstrap (will not destroy 2nd-init anymore)
11.11.2011 - Added keyboard switching, option to force PLMN display, more multitouch points
08.11.2011 - Fixed camera's photos
08.11.2011 - Initial release
If you have updated to stock gingerbread, you can't use this rom until you downgrade.
Instructions for upgrading from stock ROM:
1) Install Droid2 Bootstrap Recovery
2) Boot into recovery
3) Optionally: create a backup of your data
4) Choose Install zip from sdcard -> Choose zip from sdcard and select downloaded ZIP file.
5) Optionally: install Google Apps the same way
6) Wipe data/factory reset
7) Wipe cache partition
8) Reboot and enjoy
9) Optionally: use attached Baseband switcher app if you have troubles with phone signal.
Instructions for subsequent upgrades or upgrade from any CM7.x ROM:
1) Boot into recovery (long power off -> Reboot)
2) Choose "Install zip from sdcard" -> "Choose zip from sdcard" and select downloaded ZIP file.
3) Advanced -> Wipe battery stats
4) Advanced -> Wipe dalvik cache
5) Reboot and enjoy
repo init -u git://github.com/tezet/android.git -b gingerbread
Any collaborators are more than welcomed!
If you like and appreciate my work, and you may donate here (now in English).
Many thanks to Quarx for his Defy port and all folks involved in Milestone2@XDA.