Originally Posted by denzel09
About dalvik-cache? It remains in phone memory?
dalvik-cache remains, so does all of the app related data. Only the APK's is moved.
Originally Posted by Taki2011
Hi I cant understand How to use it ! any guide ?!
First of all you need a custom rom. If you have a stock rom it will not work since you need a rom that will allow custom scripts during boot.
You will also need to know how to use ADB (An android tool for communicating with your phone. It is used to enter the android shell and also to transfer files to and from the phone, among other things).
And last, you will need at least 2 or 3 partitions on your sdcard (Otherwise it's a waste of time, although the script is build to adapt for these scenarios). One as a regular fat32 sdcard partition, one for the sd-ext and one for the cache. (Use ext2 for the last two. ext3 will eat your card to fast)
Here is the steps (You need to have ADB working on your computer).
- Copy/Paste the script content into a file editor and safe the file with the name "99mounts2sd"
- Plug your phone to your computer using a usb cable (Select charge only on your phone))
- Open a terminal on your computer (In windows use "run" and type "cmd")
- Type in shell: "adb shell mount -o remount,rw /system"
- Type in shell: "adb push <path to script> /system/etc/init.d/"
- Type in shell: "adb shell chmod a+x /system/etc/init.d/99mounts2sd"
- Reboot your phone
The first time you boot your phone using the script it will take some time, because the script needs to copy all of your APK's from internal storage to the sd-ext partition.