FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME] AERIS for Mosaic 8, Fusion XII and Legend

2,568 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,166

Post Reply Email Thread
This theme is for Mosaic 8 a port for Fusion is being worked on and possibly for Legend.

Quote:

WARNING:
You do this knowing all risks involved with flashing Themes.
Neither I robm1911 or any other member of The Collective is responsible if your phone bricks, explodes, implodes, gets diarrhea or develops an eating disorder.

Welcome to Aeris FOR Mosaic 8
Quote:

Themed Apps:
Calc
calendar
camera
clock
contacts
downloads
email
Browser
memo
MMS
dialer
phone
settings
task manager
Lock Screens

There will also be custom docks created for this theme at a later date.
Also possibly a custom icon set for third party apps. (This is time consuming and I can’t guarantee I will be doing this, it’s just a possible idea.)
We have not themed any third party apps such as Gmail, Google Plus etc etc….simply because these apps are frequently updated which breaks the theme. And we don’t want to be constantly theming the same apps over and over. This may be something we do in the future but for now we want to make the core theme the best it can be.
Thanks for checking out the theme hope you enjoy! And feel free to buy myself and robm1911 a beer or three if you feel generous. These themes are not easy to put together and lots of hours are put into it. At the very least hit the THANKS button a few times.

Quote:

Credits:
Robm1911 – Thanks dude for the awesome teamwork you exhibited through this whole project! You taught me a whole lot and I can’t wait to hit the next project with you! YOU ROCK MAN!

Nunhugger – Thanks brutha for being an encouragement and for pushing me and the team to create and achieve awesomeness! And thanks for bringing me into The Collective, what an awesome team and family!

BWolf56 – What can I say bro, you are a pain in the arse with your wallpaper requests but I do appreciate how you pushed my skills to where I didn’t think they could go. Thanks!

Rasroygbiv/Zelendel – Talking with you guys on Google Plus and just watching you post screens to the stream and looking at your work was an inspiration! Thanks for opening the creative veins within!

Johnsondr80 – Thanks for Fusion, after I flashed Fusion and then Honeysmoke theme (thanks robm1911) I decided it was time to try and make something just as awesome.
The ENTIRE COLLECTIVE FAMILY – Thanks to you ALL for being fun, encouraging, and supportive and for testing…..without this team I don’t think I would have jumped in on theming.

Bryman27 – Thanks for everything little brutha. You have always been a pleasure to work with and if not for you I don’t think I would even be a part of The Collective. You also pushed my skills to the breaking point, and I thank you for that.

To EVERYONE who uses my gfxs – Thank you for supporting me and thanks for using my art…..I pour a lot of passion into everything I do, it’s not always perfect but you can be assured I gave 100% whatever it was. It’s been a pleasure to grow as an artist on xda.

Special thanks to Grum-D from deviantart for the Icon template.

If I missed anyone please let me know and I will fix it

NOW GO FLASH THE THEME!!
You know how! Install to SD and flash via recovery!
ENJOY!
AERIS M8 http://min.us/mbbIBAPquX
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Mortem Tuam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mortem Tuam Ad-Free
12th November 2011, 06:19 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Lightbulb [BETA] Aeris for FUSION XI
OK People. Here it is. Aeris Beta for Fusion XI.

Let us know if any problems

will try and get some screenies up but may not happen until after holidays.

Aeris for Fusion XI >> http://min.us/mbf3aPLQNc

NEW* Aeris for Fusion XII >> http://min.us/loHWaotDTKWhA
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mortem Tuam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mortem Tuam Ad-Free
12th November 2011, 06:19 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Lightbulb AERIS for Legend
OK Legend users, it is here.....we give you....

Aeris for Legend>> http://min.us/lba33dsDCbPkmf
The Following User Says Thank You to Mortem Tuam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mortem Tuam Ad-Free
12th November 2011, 09:19 AM |#4  
Flag Jersey City, NJ
Thanks Meter: 190

More
Looks sweet.

sent from awesomness
The Following User Says Thank You to viny2cool For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift viny2cool Ad-Free
12th November 2011, 05:03 PM |#5  
Flag Palm Beach
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Very nice look....

Sent from unvaccinated neurons using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aaron099 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aaron099 Ad-Free
13th November 2011, 01:42 AM |#6  
Retired Forum Moderator
Seattle
Thanks Meter: 2,147

More
I'm a fan. Looking forward to the goodness that is Aeris!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kangi26 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kangi26 Ad-Free
13th November 2011, 08:16 AM |#7  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1,255

Donate to Me
More
This looks badass. Nice work, man!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 10tonhammr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 10tonhammr Ad-Free
14th November 2011, 12:06 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
OP Updated

10char
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mortem Tuam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mortem Tuam Ad-Free
14th November 2011, 12:37 AM |#9  
Flag Weatherford Tx.
Thanks Meter: 2,137

Donate to Me
More
Congrats on your first release!!! Been an honor working with you. Looking foward to the next one.
The Following User Says Thank You to robm1911 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift robm1911 Ad-Free
14th November 2011, 12:47 AM |#10  
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 407

More
Yes, congrats. I'll be flashing this soon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bryman27 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bryman27 Ad-Free
14th November 2011, 01:12 AM |#11  
Flag Nashville, TN
Thanks Meter: 4,069

Donate to Me
More
Very nice bro, congrats on the first release!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to studacris For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift studacris Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)