The answer is ONLY /nooter/boot/uRamdisk (don't touch the one in the root)
with this configuration (and the framework.jar) i got it to work on the first boot, no need to make the 3 boots sequence.
concluding (starting from an 1.1 virgin system):
- download touchnooter-1-6-24.zip
- extract touchnooter-1-6-24.img
- download one of those uRamdisk
- download framework.jar
- replace ONLY /nooter/boot/uRamdisk in touchnooter-1-6-24.img
- replace framework.jar in touchnooter-1-6-24.img
- write touchnooter-1-6-24.img on the SD
- just 1 boot as usual to the android welcome page,
- then remove the SD,
- double skip as usual
- NookColorTools - disable and re-enable non market apps (uncheck and check it again),
- Youtube (error 401),
- and finally...
- Market (install at least 1 application with this version, search doesn't work)
- now (after you have installed 1 app) eventually replace Vending.apk with this to enable search
i also putted this inside my touchnooter, the 2 .jar into the framework directory and the apk into the app but this shouldn't be necessary...
this is how it worked for me, enjoy
Since i don't have enough posts for development forum, i will post this here, may be someone can move it to the right place, i'm not used to spam, but this 10 posts rule seems to encourage new users to spam 10 posts around...
move it here if you can