Requirements: 126.96.36.199 WW Firmware version (or one with the App Backup application)
1. Download and install RazorClaw app on your device (http://androidroot.mobi/2011/11/14/introducing-razorclaw-v1/)
2. After install run the app, read the info and press "Root me nao!"
3. If successful, SuperUser app should appear in the app list (This needs to be updated via Market link)
--install option is not working for some reason on TF101G and su needs to be installed manually after temp root .
0. This comes after rooting, not before!!!
1. Download Recovery Installer app on your device (Link by gnufabio)
2. Install app, run, click to install recovery
3. Device reboots, and if successful, it installs recovery and boots back into OS.
Install Custom Rom:
0.Download the ROM and check MD5sum (always do that) - free programs canb be found everywhere to check. When done, put it on your MicroSD card, not the internal memory (therefore MicroSD card needed )
1. Reboot to CWM you just installed (I used Transformer reboot to recovery app)
2. BACKUP!!! current ROM (click on backup/restore option in CWM) - navigate with volume buttons, power button.
3. When backup finished, choose Install .zip from SD Card, choose the file you have downloaded - wait for the process, then reboot.
- More information regarding flashing ROMs, addons can be fount in the Development forum.
If you want to (Do it! ) - Thank (and buy a beer) to all the developers, who made this possible!!!