NEWS!!!!!!!!

Search This thread

aarrun

Jan 12, 2011
Mumbai
Prem Doshi
Samsung just told me they have the GINGERBREAD for G3. And will be rolled out very very soon. :) Cheerz!!!
Like · · Unfollow Post · 7 minutes ago

Piyush Rawal u talked to their customer support?
5 minutes ago · Like
Prem Doshi Yes
4 minutes ago · Like
Prem Doshi A very sexy chic talked to me and she revealed...

No no it was not a video call.. she revealed the details :p
4 minutes ago · Like · 1
Piyush Rawal lol.. but are u sure they were not confusing g3 with any other phone?
3 minutes ago · Like · 1
Umang Sagar Told u means? U cald them or they sent mail? Plz post. Difficult to believe samsung wud b this generous.
3 minutes ago via mobile · Like
Prem Doshi Its sure she talked about G3. Will mail too so that i can get a proof ;)
a few seconds ago · Like
Shêhzädá Árun wat the **** spread this news....m getting mad.....tears are comibg out of my eyes lolz... P
2 seconds ago · Like

dilzo

Apr 24, 2011
I can tell this is either going to go very badly or very good.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA App

aarrun

Jan 12, 2011
Mumbai
lol.....well the person is going to give some proof.....so till then hope so its true....

alcsilian

Jun 19, 2011
Bucharest
I saw an article somewhere that Samsung will release by the end of this year GingerBread for all Galaxy phones. Can't remember the link... was a portal info or something. If I find out the link I will post it here.

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
hi
sorry to say this but this phone is EOL(end of life) in our country as per the info i got from a few phone dealers at Bangalore i dont see why they will give the Gingerbread update for this phone:confused:.But it would be great if they do
fingers crossed:D

aarrun

Jan 12, 2011
Mumbai
but i too have read that sammy is gonna release gingy for all their fones.........maybe this news cud be true......

burakweischdu

Jan 5, 2011
yea where can we get those informations?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

hadi_xman

Jul 9, 2011
Karachi
we cant do anything guys except waiting.. :)
if this is true then its damn good...
but my instincts are against...lets see..hope for the best..

LooksLikeSmart

Aug 8, 2011
hi..,

as per my knowledge... samsung galaxy 3...is discontinued...:(:(

its available till stocks last...

so there is not going to be an official GB update...:(

rickslick

Dec 11, 2010
Kochi
If Samsung is going to release gingerbread wouldn't they have made some official news statement......Samsung would love to brag about the fact that they are still supporting an old phone...

sent from my GT-5801 using XDA App

vonuzu

Feb 10, 2011
Strumica, Macedonia
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
"Samsung Customer Support Center" <dear_customer@contactus.samsung.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
vonuzu@yahoo.com

Dear xxxx xxxxxx

Thank you for becoming a patron of Samsung product.

Agents Comment :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As per the mentioned query of Samsung mobile model GT-I5800 (Galaxy 3)
android V2.3 updation, let us inform you that still now we don't have
any official information for the same. So, we request you to kindly bear
with us.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For further assistance you may contact SAMSUNG Customer Contact Center
at 3030 8282 or 1-800-11-0011 (toll free)

Thanking and assuring you for best services always.

Customer Satisfaction Team
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

This is what i got from samsung support.So i guess no 2.3 in plan..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Prem Doshi
    Samsung just told me they have the GINGERBREAD for G3. And will be rolled out very very soon. :) Cheerz!!!
    Like · · Unfollow Post · 7 minutes ago

Piyush Rawal u talked to their customer support?
    5 minutes ago · Like
    Prem Doshi Yes
    4 minutes ago · Like
    Prem Doshi A very sexy chic talked to me and she revealed...

No no it was not a video call.. she revealed the details :p
    4 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Piyush Rawal lol.. but are u sure they were not confusing g3 with any other phone?
    3 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Umang Sagar Told u means? U cald them or they sent mail? Plz post. Difficult to believe samsung wud b this generous.
    3 minutes ago via mobile · Like
    Prem Doshi Its sure she talked about G3. Will mail too so that i can get a proof ;)
    a few seconds ago · Like
    Shêhzädá Árun wat the **** spread this news....m getting mad.....tears are comibg out of my eyes lolz... P
    2 seconds ago · Like
    @iuli 2011
    well...u made ur point...now please stop complaining and try to appreciate what u have and especialy our devoted devs that are doing to us & samsung a big favour and on top of that for FREE...and some people just ain't happy with what they have
    i'm happy with my g3, are you? :p

Sent from Galaxy
    Kyorarom Ascendency
    A7 powered by
    G3mod 2.2.2 OC
    no no this was true.....now that is was m worried now becoz of that this thread wil be spoilt... :p
    mobiledekho.com/mobile-news/samsung-galaxy-phones-to-get-gingerbread-update-by-the-year-end.html
    guys.. to my priority, android 4.0 is confirmed to all the xperia range :eek: of smarphones by sony.... it even includes x8 which has 100mb ram :mad::mad: and also to x0 mini which is dumb :p .... so why doesnt sammy release ICS for us which is really more advanced than these little guys (x8, x10i,.. etc..) :):):):)

X8 has 168mb+ ram(correct me here please)but it really runs smoothly because it has a better proccesor and a better GPU (FIMG vs. Adreno 200)it also has a HVGA resolution and ours only have WQVGA (480x320 vs 400x240)also x10 mini has the same processor and GPU as the X8 and thus only having i think 2.4 inches screen.QVGA for it is good enough.and also.the ones that they are gonna be updating is the 2011 lineup.which practically kicks our phones ass with 1Ghz Snapdragon Processors.