CleanFlasher 4.0 LINK FIX3D

Update: 20/11/2011

CleanFlasher 3.0

Update: 20/11/2011

CleanFlasher v2

Easy tool for amss, dsp1 and recovery files installation

CleanFlasher

Mirror

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to muteman3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift muteman3 Ad-Free

19th November 2011, 07:20 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
looks great! I'll try later..thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to esco757 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift esco757 Ad-Free
20th November 2011, 01:54 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Sorry, wanted to try but doesn't seems to be able to download.....
The Following User Says Thank You to phillipchai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift phillipchai Ad-Free
20th November 2011, 05:35 AM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Русе
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillipchai

Sorry, wanted to try but doesn't seems to be able to download.....

Mirror
27th November 2011, 12:05 PM |#5  
Flag colombo
Thanks Meter: 54

Donate to Me
More
good work..tested and works for me!! keep doing..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPYWARE_Holdings_Janath For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SPYWARE_Holdings_Janath Ad-Free
9th December 2011, 02:19 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Smile great work!
very nice, though i haven't tested it yet.

do you mean amss and dsp1 can be flashed like we flash rom via streakmod. or it is a windows machine utility?

it would be nice if we could avoid dependency on windows machine for flashing baseband or recovery etc.

either case looks very nice and functional on first look.

good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to waatavr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift waatavr Ad-Free
10th December 2011, 12:52 PM |#7  
OP Member
Flag Русе

More
it is a windows machine utility
You need driver for.
Go to fastboot mode
Connect with USB Cable
Start Program.

*Tested on Vista i Windows 7 (If there is any trouble place Folder with program on root C: and start Cleanflasher.bat file)

**On Windows Xp place Folder with program on root C: and start Cleanflasher.bat file.
The Following User Says Thank You to muteman3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift muteman3 Ad-Free
13th December 2011, 11:17 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Cool eliminate the requirement of windows machine
thanks for your reply.

Again coming Back to my original concern : Can we eliminate the requirement of a windows machine for installing baseband / rom / recovery etc.

I mean why can't we have a ".apk" like structure / solution OR a ".zip" file structure / solution for recovery & baseband etc and can flash these like we flash rom on phone/tab. I download my rom's on phone itself and & flash via streakroid recovery, thus eliminate the requirement for a windows machine.

I am saying this because after my transformer with dock i have rarely used my xp dell laptop & i am sure many - many are there like me.
I am out of town for some work and all i got is my transformer & my dell streak phone but to play with roms i need to be handy with recovery, baseband etc. which is not possible without a windows machine.

I think this kind of development will help technology challenged people, and will popularize the cultural of testing new roms & tools.
13th December 2011, 07:34 PM |#9  
OP Member
Flag Русе

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waatavr

thanks for your reply.

Again coming Back to my original concern : Can we eliminate the requirement of a windows machine .......

I think original files Update.pkg can incorporate and baseband update. Perhaps there is a way to include in unofficial Update.zip's - needed baseband , so as flash ROM file and receive appropriate Baseband. Unfortunately I can not tell you how this can happen.

(google translate)
The Following User Says Thank You to muteman3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift muteman3 Ad-Free
12th March 2012, 01:22 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Mirror
Mirror pls... this sounds like a very usefull tool..
20th March 2012, 08:52 PM |#11  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hey , i cant download the flashers from any of your links, or the mirror, the sites are unavailable... could you please post another link where i could get a hold of the flasher, im in dire need of it.

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)