- Include Android 4.0.3.
- Include tytung's 18.104.22.168 ICS kernel beta 8.
- Include tytung's ICS ramdisk (initrd.gz).
- Include the required proprietary binaries files and the HD2-specific files (they are not in AOSP ICS) from my AOSP GB ROM (i.e. NexusHD2-Gingerbread).
- Credits: tytung, texasice, ankuch, rapmv78, the CM and Evervolv teams, etc.
- MAGLDR ROM: NexusHD2-IceCreamSandwich_Beta10.zip | mirror | (No more mirror please. Thanks.)
- cLK kernel: NexusHD2-Kernel_22.214.171.124_tytung_ics_r1-cLK-update.zip. (Flash this new kernel if you are using cLK.)
- MAGLDR kernel:NexusHD2-Kernel_126.96.36.199_tytung_ics_r1-MAGLDR-update.zip. (Flash this new kernel if you are using MAGLDR.)
- Please use at least 190MB system partition and at least 2MB cache partition.
- Please refer to ksubedi's HD2 NAND Toolkit and/or mskip's guide.
- Cache partition (/dev/block/mtdblock4) is only used by CWM.
- Cache partition size is not important because the data partition (/dev/block/mtdblock5) is used as the cache space when running Android.
- If your HD2 has bad NAND blocks, you may need larger partitions.
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset while doing a fresh install.
- Advanced -> Wipe Dalvik Cache while upgrading and wanting to retain data.
- Flash the ROM.
- MAGLDR: Flash NexusHD2-IceCreamSandwich_Beta10.zip, then reboot.
- cLK : Flash NexusHD2-IceCreamSandwich_Beta10.zip and the cLK kernel, then reboot.
- Flash ICS_Camera_HAL_for_2.6 kernel_(credit_to_rapmv78).zip for a better camera. (Please visit his thread for more info.)
- Enable/Disable the virtual soft keys (i.e. the on-screen virtual button):
- Two tutorials about how to enlarge your internal storage.
- About the mobile data connection types: RMNET V.S. PPP.
- Bootloader MAGLDR supports RMNET and PPP. I set RMNET as default for MAGLDR ROM since beta 9 because stock Android only supports RMNET.
- Bootloader cLK only supports PPP.
- RMNET is more stable than PPP. (Some PPP users have data drop issues.) However PPP may be faster.
- Flash RMNET_to_PPP_update.zip if you prefer PPP on MAGLDR.
- Phone Calls
- Audio (Credit to firesnatch and texasice.)
- Data: 3G/HSDPA (RMNET for MAGLDR) or (PPP for cLK)
- Bluetooth (in-call works)
- GPS and AGPS (Credit to all AGPS devs.)
- All sensors
- BMA150 3-axis Accelerometer
- AK8973 3-axis Magnetic field sensor
- AK8973 Orientation sensor
- CM3602 Proximity sensor
- CM3602 Light sensor
- Wired earphone/headphone (Credit to zivan56.)
- Data usage (i.e. Network Stats and Quota) (Credit to tytung.)
- Hardware Acceleration OpenGL (Credit to rapmv78 and so on.)
- Hardware Acceleration OpenMAX codecs (Credit to ankuch.)
- Software video codecs (Credit to ankuch.)
- WiFi signal strength icon. (Credit to rmcc.)
- USB Mass Storage (Credit to tytung.) (Full working)
- Camera (Credit to rapmv78.) (Jan. 4 updated: Flash ICS_Camera_HAL_for_2.6 kernel_(credit_to_rapmv78).zip for a better camera. Please visit his thread for more info.)
- Native WiFi Tethering
- Native USB Tethering
Video: (An introduction video by Jayce.)