FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Video Camera Not Functioning Properly

36 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By RUGGNATION, Member on 20th November 2011, 08:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey all,

When i film video on this camera, it only works part of the time. If it does work, it still has parts where giant blocks show up on the footage when viewing it back and its like the footage gets stuck in pieces.

Most of the time though, when trying to playback through the gallery, the clip just doesnt display and it says "Sorry, this video cannot be played". This happens right after shooting it. I tried rebooting and giving it another shot but the best i could get was it would show the first few seconds and then go black and display the error message.

Anyone else having this error?

Thanks.

21st November 2011, 01:05 PM |#2  
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 42

More
You seem to be the only one having this particular issue. What is your current set up?
21st November 2011, 09:09 PM |#3  
Flag Gilbert, AZ.
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Try another memory card. Sounds like your sd card went bad.

Sent via my talk enabled Galaxy Tab using XDA premium.
22nd November 2011, 03:37 AM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Chicago

More
I'm just running stock Sense rooted.

Mem card was sandisk straight out the package, i'll try a different one though and see what happens.

Any certain type of micro sdhc or specific formatting type we're supposed to be using?
22nd November 2011, 02:42 PM |#5  
Flag Gilbert, AZ.
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I use a Sandisk card myself. I just used my phone to format it before use. You should always format a new card before you use it. It is formatted standard fat16.
22nd November 2011, 04:18 PM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Chicago

More
I went ahead and swapped out the card for another sandisk 16gb. Formatted it through windows though. We'll see if this helps. Appreciate the suggestions.
22nd November 2011, 05:45 PM |#7  
Flag Elgin
Thanks Meter: 26

More
I know the Answer! There's a bug in the Stock Rom. On RootzWiki its called green blocks. Just do a battery pull. I had the same issue on stock rooted.

Sent from my Senseless ZombieMod MT4GS using XDA App
23rd November 2011, 12:02 AM |#8  
OP Member
Flag Chicago

More
Thanks Elgin dude, I actually did do a battery pull right after filming and the clips still wouldnt play from gallery for the most part.

They do seem to be playing better now with the new mem card, hoping that was all the problem was.

thanks all.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
camera, mytouch 4g slide, video

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)