These One-Click's contains bootloaders, kernels, and roms for ONLY the SGH-T959V. This One-Click will not work with any other device!
By downloading and flashing the files you agree that you will not hold me or anyone in the credits responsible if your device becomes bricked or unusable. (But here is a place to get that kinda stuff fixed)
If you need help getting your device unbricked or getting into "Download Mode", please search in the General Forum and search and ask in the Q&A Forum.
If you have a Moblicity SGH-T959W, please read this thread first!
There is a single full One-Click on this page that contains the full stock rom.
There are two more sets in the second post with AntonX's and Hampsterblade's kernels (both oc/uv and non-oc/uv variants). They only contain the bootloaders and kernels.
This package will reset your "Galaxy S 4G - SGH-T959V" to UVKJ6 with all the bootloaders you'd get by following FBis251's [ODIN+CWM] GB Ext4 Starter Pack, but with stock (not rooted, not deodexed) UVKJ6 installed afterward.
The idea in the end is to have everything you need from this guide to go back to stock, as if you updated with Kies from KD1.
If you wrote bad bootloaders, but can still get into download mode somehow, this One-Click will also write known good bootloaders.
The Fully Stock One-Click is useful if you need to send your phone back to be repaired, as the Stock files in this One-Click are from the Kies tarball.
All package include:
Repartitioning: Repartition to stock KJ6
Reloading: IBL/PBL, SBL, SBL2, PARAM, Kernel, Recovery, FactoryFS, Data, and Modem.
Formatting: Cache and DBdata
All packages do not wipe:
- EFS - Where your serial number and carrier information is stored.
- SDCard - Where your pictures are stored.
- Adam says "You may use this code to reformat the Data and SDCard *2767*3855# There is no way to do this from Download Mode. The code will leave the EFS untouched."
But I suggest if you are using CWM to back up your sdcard and do a battery pull after you see the boot animation. Boot into recovery and repartition your sdcard to have >=2048M of ext2.
This will make sure you have no problems converting to ext4 from rfs and visa-versa.
Download T959VUVKJ6 Stock UVKJ6
- (Windows Only) You also need to install the Visual Studio C++ runtime. (Thanks stephen_w!)
- Get the latest version of Java 1.6 from this link or from your linux distribution. (openjdk-6-jdk worked for me )
- Run: Code:
java -jar <one-click_package_you_downloaded>.jar
- Remove the /sdcard/Voodoo directory from your sdcard. This fixes a problem if the CSC updates, and linda converted to ext4 the first time because of voodoo.
- Put your phone into "Download Mode".
- Run "flash" once. Let the phone reboot itself. Don't touch the phone until it boots into android. If it works and you want to flash bootloaders:
- Put your phone into "Download Mode" again (make sure developer mode is enabled on the phone): Code:
adb reboot download
- Check the "Flash Bootloaders" checkbox and Run "flash" again to get bootloaders.
- Again, let it reboot fully into android.
- Put your phone into "Download Mode" again (make sure developer mode is enabled on the phone):
Your device should now be like it would be if it came from the Kies with Official UVKJ6 preloaded.
AdamOutler (Thanks for making my working Sgs4g UnBrickable and for One-Click, and One-Click-Packager!)
Benjamin Dobell (and everyone that worked on Heimdall!)
RaverX3X (Thanks for helping and testing!)
FBis251 (Thanks for the ext4 guide! This guide helped me figure out which bootloaders to use.)
Samsung (Thanks for Kies, which is where I got the stock rom bits.)