[ROM 8773] UPDATE 26/04/2012 Eburon rom V5.0.1_Ac/V5.0.2_Ac-fullunlocked(DFT)

Search This thread

herlek

Oct 17, 2007
Nieuwerkerken
EBURON ROM

Latest version : V5.0.1_Ac/V5.0.2_Ac

hd7_1.jpg
hd7_3.jpg
hd7_2.jpg

With custom icons and color taskbar for all languages cooked in, added 2 version so that all languages are available - 17 accents and 14 themes- new wallpaperset - reduced romsize build, Fullunlocked with the latest unlock of DFT Team thanks to Mr Mwang and DFT Team - new homebrew cooked in, changed all homebrew Application Icons in glass icon style to match theme - several homebrew apps already pinned to the tilescreen - ie xapinstall enabled - installer with free apps with modified tile Icon to meet glass icon style
Schubert S Europe rom. (works also on TMOUS hd7 -tested by jwalk74:) ) DFT Full unlocked, Multilanguage. Updated with new rom base.

1. If you have MANGO with SPL 4.xx (downgrade 5.xx confirmed possible by me via goldcardmethod(got an 5.xx spl on my device when testing new os building program :D )
2. You must have HSPL installed in your device.
3. Before doing any operations be sure you have battery level more than 50%!
4. Download and flash ROM.
5. No radio included anymore. Adviced radio : 5.71.09.02a

Thanks to the whole xda community to make this possible.
Super Big Thanks to Mr Mwang and DFT team who have given green light to use the DFT core tools.
Julien Schapman for his superb homebrew applications. Dinik for his marvelous grafics. Xboxmod (his glass iconset and his color taskbar.), sh4d0w86, feropont, Dotcompt, Barin, ultrashot, football and so many others.

Features :​
- New rom base Schubert S Europe 5.12.401.01 updated with Tango 8773 files - Os 7.10.8773.98.

- Used direct mapping building rom to improve speed.

- Custom Icons, changed the application icons of the homebrew to match glass icon theme. Something new: custom homebrew already prepinned to tilescreen. Redesigned tile icons. I used as base the grafics from Dinik which I redesigned to be usable on HD7. (Thanks to Dinik for his beautiful grafics - I always used his icons on my HD2)

-You can download now an installer ( thanks to winphoneviet) with most common used free apps. The Tile-Icons are changed to meet the style of the glass-icons. If you want certain apps with an adapted TileIcon you always may ask me. The installer is real handy, within no time all your apps are installed. (very nice if you are addicted to flashing :D) You can put your own apps in the xapmap to install to your device.
It's really timeconsuming to install a new rom with all your applications (but fun :D), therefore I've added Reinstaller in rom to install all your Apps which you installed with MS Marketplace.

- Added 14 themes, 14 accents, a bunch of sounds and ringtones and a set of nice wallpapers.

- Full unlocked (DFT), new unlock of DFT team used.

- Installing .xap from IE.

- Google and Yahoo search added in settings of IE.

- Usual tweaks which can be found in every custom rom. Bluetooth in youtube activated.

- Prepared to be used with cabsender. (see thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1248799 )

- Preinstalled apps : Autopanorama which solves the lack of a panorama feature on our HD7, Emotiboard: a good replacement for the MS emoti keyboard which is unusable, Opera mobile 10 an alternative for IE, touchexplorer, registry editor, advanced config., Folders on Device and Device Reset.

- Alternative marketplace installed : Bazaar (latest version 1.1). No need to look on your PC for intresting apps, you can search and download it now right from your phone.

Based on RUU_Schubert_S_HTC_Europe_5.12.401.01_Radio_5.71.09.02a_22.51.50.21_Signed_SCHUBERT_RELEASE updated with tango files build 8773.
from settings – about
OS Version : Os 7.10.8773.98
Firmware version : 2250.21.51201.401
Hardware revison N° : 0002
Adviced radio : Radio Soft vers : 5.71.09.02a_22.51.50.21U

Languages in rom :
Czech, Danish, German Standard, Greek, Finnish, French Standard, Hungarian, Italian Standard, Dutch Standard, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Swedish
English United Kingdom, Portuguese, Spanish, World Wide English.

Version Vx.x.x+1 version with following languages : Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Korean and English.

THERE IS NO RADIO INCLUDED IN ROM. If you have connection problems check your radioversion. Adviced radio : Radio Soft vers : 5.71.09.02a_22.51.50.21U Wikipage: http://xdaforums.com/wiki/HTC_HD7/Non-Shipped_Roms

Downloadlink
http://www.lekens-herman.be/EBURON_V5.0.1_Ac_funlockedmultilang.7z

With Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Korean, Japanese and English
http://www.lekens-herman.be/EBURON_V5.0.2_Ac_funlockedmultilang.7z

Installer with free apps with customized TileIcons : (Last updated 04/03/2012)
http://www.lekens-herman.be/installer.7z

Please let me know your opinion/problems after testing my rom. Thanks.​

Last edited:

herlek

Oct 17, 2007
Nieuwerkerken
Could you test facebook app with this rom - It seems that I can't log in.
However in "personen" it does update my facebookaccount. It could be that there is still something wrong with the networkconnection in this rom. However twitter and messenger seems to work fine.

Last edited:

herlek

Oct 17, 2007
Nieuwerkerken
No upgrade of your hspl. Keep watching I've made a new rom with custom icons in all languages of the rom and with more ring and sound notifications. But I need first the autorisation of the creator of the iconset.

Last edited:

herlek

Oct 17, 2007
Nieuwerkerken
will this ROM work on TMOUS HD7?

I can't test it as I don't have a tmous version but if I am correct the type of hd7 tmous is also t9292. The hardware should be the same so it should be possible to flash this rom. Be sure you have hspl on your device. If something goes wrong you should be able to recover with an tmous rom. When looking at the forums I see that other guys have already flashed other than tmous roms. See thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1203785 . Let me know your findings.

jwalk74

Feb 7, 2011
Ponte Vedra, FL
Will be flashing later today, will report all findings, and/or bricks...lol

ok, just flashed, so far so good... looks awesome! love the color taskbar!!!
Do you plan on updating this ROM periodically? Hope so!

Last edited:

herlek

Oct 17, 2007
Nieuwerkerken
Yes that is my intention. Depends on what comes available on the homebrewmarket and /or MS updates. I am trying to reduce the MB's in rom to improve speed further. Also add other customisations. But this is really timeconsuming.

herlek

Oct 17, 2007
Nieuwerkerken
request emoticons

I've updated my rom with more tweaks. The romsize is now also reduced by changing the way of adding custom icons. Also added coloured emoticons. They are only visible went sent, not when typing a message.

I've only a few emoticons changed in rom. Does anyone has more static emoticons to fill out the missing ones.

Reactions: ryanarya

jwalk74

Feb 7, 2011
Ponte Vedra, FL
Herlek, thanks for the mention, have been trying to test to best of my ability, so far perfect on US! :-D

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

ryanarya

Mar 4, 2009
Mr.Herlek
i'm flash your rom beautiful taskbar but i can't open touchXperiece after installing you know why...thanks and great rom.:):cool:

herlek

Oct 17, 2007
Nieuwerkerken
Restart device, and normally it will work. It will not start automatically so you have to start 2 times touchexperience (Usually I have zune on) on your device and it will connect. The first time you start it, it will close right away but the second time you restart it it will stay open and will connect. It is still a problem of touchexperience I think.

Keep watching I will release within a day a new version with 14 themes build in.

herlek

Oct 17, 2007
Nieuwerkerken
That's weird I've just tried on my device no problem whatsoever. Started 2 times and immediately connection. Is your firewall not blocking acces?
Edit
Wait a minute which version are you using? You need the latest on a 7740 build (touch experience 1.7.0.0 I think it is still beta so only registered users have access to this build) With the 1.7.0.0 build you can explore the files from your computer.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EBURON ROM

Latest version : V5.0.1_Ac/V5.0.2_Ac

hd7_1.jpg
    hd7_3.jpg
    hd7_2.jpg

With custom icons and color taskbar for all languages cooked in, added 2 version so that all languages are available - 17 accents and 14 themes- new wallpaperset - reduced romsize build, Fullunlocked with the latest unlock of DFT Team thanks to Mr Mwang and DFT Team - new homebrew cooked in, changed all homebrew Application Icons in glass icon style to match theme - several homebrew apps already pinned to the tilescreen - ie xapinstall enabled - installer with free apps with modified tile Icon to meet glass icon style
    Schubert S Europe rom. (works also on TMOUS hd7 -tested by jwalk74:) ) DFT Full unlocked, Multilanguage. Updated with new rom base.

1. If you have MANGO with SPL 4.xx (downgrade 5.xx confirmed possible by me via goldcardmethod(got an 5.xx spl on my device when testing new os building program :D )
    2. You must have HSPL installed in your device.
    3. Before doing any operations be sure you have battery level more than 50%!
    4. Download and flash ROM.
    5. No radio included anymore. Adviced radio : 5.71.09.02a

Thanks to the whole xda community to make this possible.
    Super Big Thanks to Mr Mwang and DFT team who have given green light to use the DFT core tools.
    Julien Schapman for his superb homebrew applications. Dinik for his marvelous grafics. Xboxmod (his glass iconset and his color taskbar.), sh4d0w86, feropont, Dotcompt, Barin, ultrashot, football and so many others.

Features :​
    - New rom base Schubert S Europe 5.12.401.01 updated with Tango 8773 files - Os 7.10.8773.98.

- Used direct mapping building rom to improve speed.

- Custom Icons, changed the application icons of the homebrew to match glass icon theme. Something new: custom homebrew already prepinned to tilescreen. Redesigned tile icons. I used as base the grafics from Dinik which I redesigned to be usable on HD7. (Thanks to Dinik for his beautiful grafics - I always used his icons on my HD2)

-You can download now an installer ( thanks to winphoneviet) with most common used free apps. The Tile-Icons are changed to meet the style of the glass-icons. If you want certain apps with an adapted TileIcon you always may ask me. The installer is real handy, within no time all your apps are installed. (very nice if you are addicted to flashing :D) You can put your own apps in the xapmap to install to your device.
    It's really timeconsuming to install a new rom with all your applications (but fun :D), therefore I've added Reinstaller in rom to install all your Apps which you installed with MS Marketplace.

- Added 14 themes, 14 accents, a bunch of sounds and ringtones and a set of nice wallpapers.

- Full unlocked (DFT), new unlock of DFT team used.

- Installing .xap from IE.

- Google and Yahoo search added in settings of IE.

- Usual tweaks which can be found in every custom rom. Bluetooth in youtube activated.

- Prepared to be used with cabsender. (see thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1248799 )

- Preinstalled apps : Autopanorama which solves the lack of a panorama feature on our HD7, Emotiboard: a good replacement for the MS emoti keyboard which is unusable, Opera mobile 10 an alternative for IE, touchexplorer, registry editor, advanced config., Folders on Device and Device Reset.

- Alternative marketplace installed : Bazaar (latest version 1.1). No need to look on your PC for intresting apps, you can search and download it now right from your phone.

Based on RUU_Schubert_S_HTC_Europe_5.12.401.01_Radio_5.71.09.02a_22.51.50.21_Signed_SCHUBERT_RELEASE updated with tango files build 8773.
    from settings – about
    OS Version : Os 7.10.8773.98
    Firmware version : 2250.21.51201.401
    Hardware revison N° : 0002
    Adviced radio : Radio Soft vers : 5.71.09.02a_22.51.50.21U

Languages in rom :
    Czech, Danish, German Standard, Greek, Finnish, French Standard, Hungarian, Italian Standard, Dutch Standard, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Swedish
    English United Kingdom, Portuguese, Spanish, World Wide English.

Version Vx.x.x+1 version with following languages : Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Korean and English.

THERE IS NO RADIO INCLUDED IN ROM. If you have connection problems check your radioversion. Adviced radio : Radio Soft vers : 5.71.09.02a_22.51.50.21U Wikipage: http://xdaforums.com/wiki/HTC_HD7/Non-Shipped_Roms

Downloadlink
    http://www.lekens-herman.be/EBURON_V5.0.1_Ac_funlockedmultilang.7z

With Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Korean, Japanese and English
    http://www.lekens-herman.be/EBURON_V5.0.2_Ac_funlockedmultilang.7z

Installer with free apps with customized TileIcons : (Last updated 04/03/2012)
    http://www.lekens-herman.be/installer.7z

Please let me know your opinion/problems after testing my rom. Thanks.​
    New rom online

New rom is online. Bugs from previous version are fixed.
    Added Yahoo and Google search to settings in internet explorer. Opera Mini is also cooked in.
    I hope that everyting else is working now. It was a lot of work to get things working like it should.
    Please leave feedback so that if there are some bugs they can be ironed out.
    Enjoy the new rom .... and merry christmas for everyone. :)
    oh my god !! i thought it was a flash error..... i thought of re-flashing it.

i am also having the same issue. i am with stock icon rom.

can you please check and tell us how to solve this without reflashing it.

cheers

Not simply I have to look into it. It is a rom that was made very quickly so it wasn't tested like I usualy do. (usualy 2 weeks)

EDIT
    Think I found the problem, trying to fix it.
    EDIT2
    try to copy after unpacking dll to windowsfolder of your device. If not working you need to flash it again. (uploaded) You need to press two times the first time you push the search button.
    update released

Minor update released, bug of v4.1 is solved. On request adapted the message tiles (mail and messages) to display larger amount of messages/mails. (1-99, from 100 messages/mails numbers will dissapear.) Consequence will be a smaller icon for mails to be able to display 2 rows of numbers. For the messages if there are no messages the icon will be the same as before.
    Enjoy the rom. Hope that there are no other bugs arising with the new fixes. :)
    Fixed rom with stockicons uploaded. Try first to copy dll from previous post to windows folder. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting bug.