Sep 22, 2011
Daegu
Looking for an update for my tab 10.1
Still have Ice Cream Sandwich.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

M@31

Sep 22, 2011
Daegu
What is the most stable version available.
Need to reset and start from scratch....it is still going, but Google crashes and some other programs do too....

Gvfggvhhjhiu77y6

Jan 12, 2023

SHW-M380W 한국어 탭 10.1파일룸은어디 있어요​

- Mod Edit : Translation -
SHW-M380W Korean Tab 10.1 Where is the file room?

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

nytzki

Jul 8, 2023
I need the stock ROM for this tab. Any help would be appreciated. Links from previous posts are not working for me.
Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As I make progress towards making us an overclocked kernel I will keep m380w users informed in this thread. Wish me luck!

June 16, 2012 Had to post an updated torrent file.
    May 01, 2012 New Firmware Released (NOT ICS)

Attached is a torrent file for FD19

Dec. 08, 2011 Development Halted :(
    Here's the latest. The source code that Samsung makes available seems to have issues. I have tried and tried again to reproduce a stock kernel that will boot with the initramfs. However, the defconfig provided does not match the .config extracted from config.gz. There are some big differences between the two. The defconfig supplied with the source code defines the board as p4 yet the .config from the kernel defines it as p4wifi. So naturally I have tried both and I have tried many, many other things. All for not.

I contacted FOSS and the response was to the tune of, "We sent your message to the dev. team. If they respond, we'll respond. Until then, just wait."

With that said, I see no reason to muck about with trying to make an overclocked kernel, when there is no indication that I have valid source code.

Nov. 24, 2011
    Here is a stock ROM of EK10, released 11/23/2011 for those who need or want it.
    SHW-M380W.EK10.7z

Rooting directions and files I have tested and do work with this release can be found here on XDA

Nov. 26, 2011
    I made some progress and have extracted the initramfs from the EK10 kernel using koush's AnyKernel. See attachments. One step closer to an overclocked kernel.

Pershoot has graciously offered his time and resources and built a recovery cwm_5.0.2.7_kor for the m380w. Which now displays correctly on this device.
    He included the following notes:
    UMS is not implemented (so the option will not work).
    no radio/extra partitions will be available.
    Could you please provide download links? Or maybe step by step guide?

You have to download Odin 1.85 and always run it as administrator. Also only PDA option should be used, to load original p7510 bootloader, 5.5.0.4 CWM or/and stock p7510 rom, and Autoreboot flag should be ticked (all the others unticked).

-Step 1: First you need stock p710 bootloader with name: BOOTLOADER_P7510JPKG6_CL429994.tar.md5. You can find it from here
    You go into Download mode, power off -> power on holding power button + volume down key->Choose Download mode (if not already selected) and press volume up. Open Odin (as administrator) and flash the BOOTLOADER_P7510JPKG6_CL429994.tar.md5 via PDA (not bootloader dont be confused with the name of the file).

After flash and reboot you hold power + volume down, choose Download, press volume up and you ll see that the Download mode menu its in English now! Thats good if not repeat step 1.

-Step 2: You download latest original 3.2 rom (USA/UK is this or some other rom of P7510 you like from here).
    Flash it same way as you did with the bootloader, meaning via ODin and PDA with the tab in Download mode (warning this will erase i think all your data on storage card).
    Congratulations you have a P7510 with original rom now!!

-Step 3: Then you install CWM 5.5.0.4. You ll find this file in forums. You install this recovery.tar.md5 of CWM 5.5.0.4 via ODin and PDA again (same as step 1).
    After flash and reboot you hold power + volume down, choose recovery, press volume up and you ll see that the CWM 5.5.0.4 now! Thats good if not repeat step 3.

-Step 4: Let's ROOT it! Download this zip, and flash it via CWM mode (choose zip, select it and flash it).
    Reboot and you ll see on your applications the Superuser icon! You are done!

Files of steps 1,3,4 are attached, for step 2 there is a link inside attachement or choose one link of step 2 description, unzip them to a folder and follow the posted instructions.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG, but these steps should work as supposed.

Enjoy :)
    Hi

I flashed original bootloader from P7510 via odin.
    Then i flashed stock 3.2 Euro based firmware via Odin.
    Then i flashed 5.5.0.4 CWM.
    And finally i installed Samsung_Galaxy_Tab_10.1_root.zip and voila a rooted SHW-M380W shown as GT-P7510.

I use now infamous v.1.0 rom, oc'ed which work great. No DMB TV but it's not working in EU.
    If you need specific files let me know when i get home to post these, but its easy to found these on XDA.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
    Nov. 26, 2011

Pershoot has graciously offered his time and resources and built recovery-cwm_5.0.2.7-sam-tab-10.1_kor_odin.tar.zip
    He included the following notes:

refreshed:
    http://droidbasement.com/db-blog/?p=2439