working on firmware will no longer be held.
by vo-1 up to date 15.05.2012
Changelog: new sources more info
by vo-1 up to date 24.04.2012
Changelog: new sources
by vo-1 up to date 26.03.2012
Changelog: fixed dalvik vm errors, now it's ok
by vo-1 up to date 19.03.2012
Changelog: no any known change
Only Audiomode! (Music, FM radio)
by vo-1 up to date 15.03.2012
Autorotation always on in gallery, faster camera, updated translations.
voice call 5->10
FM radio 15->30
frameworkmod_for_vo_15_03_12_odex.zip - ODEX
frameworkmod_for_vo_15_03_12_deodex.zip - DEODEX
Thanks to lpfinch
Precise Volume Control included for:
Make backup first!
This ONLY applies if you want to install the "Precise Volume Control - Smooth Scroll - Battery Drain" modded framework thanks for the tutorial below to juandpineiro:
- If you have this ROM installed "as is", meaning you just downloaded and installed CM7.2 RC0 KANG from january 23, you install frameworkmod_for_vo_1_23_01_odex.zip because the ROM is odexed
- If you happen to deodex your ROM yourself, following the many tutorials available, then you install frameworkmod_for_vo_1_23_01_deodex.zip, of course after deodexing the ROM (CM7.2 RC0 KANG january 23)
- If for any reason YOU DON'T LIKE the modded features (Precise Volume Control, Smooth Scroll, etc) you should install frameworkmod_for_vo_1_23_01_original.zip to go back to the original state.
Thanks to lpfinch
1. Download Pdroid_patch_Framework_mod_for_vo_1_23_01_odex.zip (14.21 МБ) *** Mirror
2. Install in CWM
3. Reboot and install PDroid Privacy Protection from market to setup privacy settings.
More Info about PDroid Patch.
ohwarumbloss I cooked the cm7.2 and the PDroid Framework together and integrated the PDroid apk into the system/app and made it flashable. Are you interested in me uploading this so you could provide another mirror ? Like a "All-in-one" Solution ?
I changed nothing else, you could just integrate it into your Post.
Therefore, this topic NOW (since 08 december 2011) is only with the firmware of vo-1.
Original post on 4pda
Build: vo-1 from 4pda with the Grif_07`s config-files.
How to install:
- You need a stock or custom rom with Android 2.3.*
- You need ClockWorkMod5 installed
- Copy FW on SDcard
- Reboot into ClockWorkMod, wipe data/factory reset, format /system in CWM before flashing this rom.
- Flash FW`s .zip from recovery
- Reboot your phone (first boot will take some time)
Thanks to ketut.kumajaya for kernel.
Thanks to coolya, PabloPL, psyke83 and Grif_07 for sources.
Thanks to gorolegov from 4pda.ru for helping with lib-files.
Thanks to finist1 from 4pda.ru for helping with update-script.